DO NOT WATCH IF EASILY OFFENDED

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The range finder is a set of leica geovid binoculars :lol: awesome bit of kit :good:

Cheers TT

I just picked up a pair of Leica Trinovids (the first quality bins I have owned) - they're great. I guess the Geovids are another leap up the scale (mmmm an upgrade :yes: at some point)

thats some sharp shooting there tommy...............very impressive :yes:

:good: but.. A couple of those shots looked a little bit dangerous to me shooting over the crest of a bank. You know the area better than I do, but surely you can't be 100% certain that nobody is coming up from the other side :no:

SS :lol:

yes i do know the land better than you and your right i cant be 100% sure but i can be 110% and was :P all shots were safe :lol:

the camera can only see wot it see's i can see all around and checked the ajacent field not only for people/stock etc but for bunny's aswell. there are no public foot paths etc on this land so people shouldnt be there in any case

i would appreciate it if anyone has stupid comments like this to email me first before posting on the open forum. i'm not a newby to the world of shooting as a lot of you will know

some of the carnage

488285.JPG

488290.jpg

Its an A-tec mod

http://z6.invisionfree.com/ukvarminting/in...p?showtopic=988

all you need to know :good:

just got banned off airgun bbs for posting the link to the video :yes::lol::lol:

this is what it said-

You have been banned for the following reason:

Link to video of rabbits being shot - Admin, can you review

Date the ban will be lifted: 18-05-2007, 04:00 PM

Really good video Tommy ,in fact very impressive and most enjoyable to watch :good:

What range was the Gorse /broom bushes btw ?

Were the long shots (280 yds)taken with the .223 ?What load , and what hold over was being taken into consideration if you were 1" high at 100yds for example .

I see your still using the Nightforce but have swapped from the wildcat .

Airgunn BBs have a thing about upsetting the paper punchers :yes:

Really good video Tommy ,in fact very impressive and most enjoyable to watch :good:

What range was the Gorse /broom bushes btw ?

Were the long shots (280 yds)taken with the .223 ?What load , and what hold over was being taken into consideration if you were 1" high at 100yds for example .

I see your still using the Nightforce but have swapped from the wildcat .

Airgunn BBs have a thing about upsetting the paper punchers :lol:

we wanted to get some decent footage so we sat on a hill 90-110 yds away from the gorse but could still see the other banking incase we got a long shot

the furthest shot i had was 364yds but the battery died and yes i hit it stone dead. the 278 yds=30-06 285=223

load = 27.5gn varget 55g vmax fed brass & primers= aprox 3,150fps through my 18.5"barrel

got rid of the wildcat mods using a-tec now much lighter field stripable aircraftgrade alli awesome :yes: