Lanber, Wincester or Bettinsoli

Fredwalton

A mate has the wincester select,great gun you wont go wrong,the bettinsoli has issues,have had three of them,all three had to have the rebound springs replaced due to one of the barrels miss firing,had one lanber many years ago,it went back after a month as it devolped a crack in the stock,the wincester would be my choice.I believe they are made in Portugal.

Can't say anything bad about the Winchester but I have a lanba sporting lux 30 inch barrels 3 inch Magnum I love it does everything I could ask from it and it's steel proof winchester used to be the dogs but not heard any thing about new ones

Edited by chris1961

I've had my Winchester Select for 6 years now-it was my first shotgun and I can safely say it has never let me down and I've thoroughly enjoyed my time owning and shooting it :) mine was 750 back then too.

I'm not entirely sure what model it is. I did like it will go and have another look at before I decide

well it's got to feel comfortable and right when you mount it- the shop should check eye alignment on the bead though yes.

A guy had a lanber he had bought from a dealer,he was struggling to hit what i would think was easy targets,i asked him if i could try the gun,when i shoulderd the gun it just didnt feel right.the reason being it was cast for a left hander,the guy was right handed,he bought the gun new months before,i asked him if the dealer had checked if the gun fitted him,his reply was he would soon get used to it dont worry,it beggers belief,some dealers just dont care they want a sale,it helps if you can take someone with you who knows what to look for.