Haggling

davids3511

1.make sure you like the guns first! dont worry about 'the deal' ensure you are getting the product you want.

If it transpires you like both guns...I would say I was really after the 1 gun but if I purchase both today is there something you can do?Absolutely no harm in asking.Don't expect huge discount though as gun margins at this level are small.I presume you will want cleaning kits/oil/jags/cartridges/gunslips.........I would lay it on the table by saying can you please price up for all the following........and then leave it to them who will at that point I would suspect offer a sweetener or 2.

Bought two Franchi, one a harrier deluxe and one Alcione one. Both guns fit and feel comfortable. Got a free gun slip worth £35. Didn't push it though. I nearly didnt get the Alcione, I had to tell them they had two identical on gunwatch, one of which had a deposit put on it. Great to deal with though. No pressure and nice to deal with. Just cant find anywhere open today to go shoot at.

Bought two Franchi, one a harrier deluxe and one Alcione one. Both guns fit and feel comfortable. Got a free gun slip worth £35. Didn't push it though. I nearly didnt get the Alcione, I had to tell them they had two identical on gunwatch, one of which had a deposit put on it. Great to deal with though. No pressure and nice to deal with. Just cant find anywhere open today to go shoot at.

There's Coniston shooting ground and Kelbrook shooting club are open both are in Yorkshire area.

Hope you get there before dark! *****r of a place to get to although easier if you go straight from Malmo.

We didnt go in the end. Ive got an absess on a tooth and couldn't face another 2 hours in the car. I was willing to bring him as it's his first gun and he's wanted it for ages but he let me off the hook.

We didnt go in the end. Ive got an absess on a tooth and couldn't face another 2 hours in the car. I was willing to bring him as it's his first gun and he's wanted it for ages but he let me off the hook.

Cloudside at Congleton is open tomorrow. I'll be going up for a couple of rounds of skeet weather permitting. Glad you got sorted out with guns. Edited by Glenlivet

Cloudside at Congleton is open tomorrow. I'll be going up for a couple of rounds of skeet weather permitting. Glad you got sorted out with guns.

What time is Cloudside open until? Manchester is only open till 2 which i cant make as im working tomorrow. What time were you in Malmo, I might have bumped off you there.

Cloudside is open from 10 until 4 I think. We got to Malmo around 12, didn't see anyone buying up the stock:-)

Yeah, we left one or two for everyone else. They have some stock up there, never seen so many guns in the one place.

Worsley?

Yes, looking at their calendar 2pm is last entry.

How does Cloudside compare to Worsley? Hopefully the access road is better!

Edited by davids3511

Yeah, we left one or two for everyone else. They have some stock up there, never seen so many guns in the one place.

Yes, looking at their calendar 2pm is last entry.

How does Cloudside compare to Worsley? Hopefully the access road is better!

Access to Cloudside is similar to most grounds, single track road up a hill. Nothing like as bad as Kelbrook though.