Please List your GREY SQUIRREL KILLS for 2016 Here

webber

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Finally #135 from my wood, fell for the peanuts and was bouncing about in a catch cage this morning. I had a poor quality 410 reload(bad crimp) with that new non toxic stuff in it. Dead squirrel at 20yrds no problem :-) The one we saw a week or so ago was a very young one and I think my pal the Buzzard tidied that one up. I leave the dead ones for him anyway with an occasional rabbit.

Edited by Walker570

Finally #135 from my wood, fell for the peanuts and was bouncing about in a catch cage this morning. I had a poor quality 410 reload(bad crimp) with that new non toxic stuff in it. Dead squirrel at 20yrds no problem :-) The one we saw a week or so ago was a very young one and I think my pal the Buzzard tidied that one up. I leave the dead ones for him anyway with an occasional rabbit.

Congratulations. I seem to have one left which is incredibly cautious, with good reason!

At 07:40 Hrs this morning I declared was on Grey Squirrels.

As I walked out of my front door a grey ran right across my left boot.

This is the first time that I've spotted any squirrels in our local area.

I need to locate my live catch trap----------------- If you've borrowed it please return ASAP.

webber

Edited by webber

• 2 weeks later...

One more to the Mossy yesterday morning.

666 ??? Previous contributors had not totalled up.

Glenlivet ... they are just starting to move in on to my patch. I have a lot of hazels and walnuts which they try to steal but die trying:-) Be patient some more will arrive soon, like painting the Forth Bridge:-)

One more to the Mossy yesterday morning.

666 ??? Previous contributors had not totalled up.

Glenlivet ... they are just starting to move in on to my patch. I have a lot of hazels and walnuts which they try to steal but die trying:-) Be patient some more will arrive soon, like painting the Forth Bridge:-)

Just about finished the Forth bridge so I'll go and dig the Hushy out again 😉