BBC 2 9pm Dunblane Our story

chrisjh

It seems that a couple of things have been missed by some. It was Hamilton that killed those children not the firearm he used, and it seem he was only able to have access to firearms because someone else deliberately caused the licensing system to fail.

As I see it the firearms that Hamilton used were not legally owned as he should not have been granted a license to own them.

If a bent copper says he’s not going to give you a ticket for drive your car at 100mph that doesn’t make it legal

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside,my sympathy rests with the victims families and I think a lifting of the 100yr D notice to give them at least an honest account of what led up to this tragedy is the very least they are entitled to.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/11901710.Who_is_really_being_protected_by_Dunblane_100_year_ban_/

The fact that it's a hundred year man makes me think "what's in there."

" Would you ban .22 semi autos? "

I,for one,hope he has no bearing on the decision.

"Posted Today, 07:39 PM

Does anyone know anything about chrisjh, is he/she a shooting, hunting, fishing person

or just a member of the public who does not like any of the above or anyone who takes part in them?"

ANY update on this ????

" Would you ban .22 semi autos? "

I,for one,hope he has no bearing on the decision.

"Posted Today, 07:39 PM

Does anyone know anything about chrisjh, is he/she a shooting, hunting, fishing person

or just a member of the public who does not like any of the above or anyone who takes part in them?"

ANY update on this ????

not much, only that he hunts, shoots and enjoyed fishing in the past, also he takes family members shooting clays, although I don't understand why he feels the need to risk people's lives by having guns capable of killing, just so he can shoot targets with? A little bit like most pistol shooters used to do!

not much, only that he hunts, shoots and enjoyed fishing in the past, also he takes family members shooting clays, although I don't understand why he feels the need to risk people's lives by having guns capable of killing, just so he can shoot targets with? A little bit like most pistol shooters used to do!

Thanks for that! Not a lot wiser though..............................................................

or just a member of the public who does not like any of the above or anyone who takes part in them?

It pops up. posts something to get a response then either vanishes or posts more irrelevant gibberish to get a rose. classic troll

or just a member of the public who does not like any of the above or anyone who takes part in them?

Not my question:just interested in answers!

yep, sorry. Thought it was your question, straight answers seem to be in short supply here.

Thanks:no issues with you.Straight answers and Dunblane seem to be an impossible goal.Although I have never been interested in pistol shooting,I do respect the right of others to pursue their hobby without let or hinderance and the politics(smoke & mirrors?)of the hand gun ban offend me.There are all sorts of conspiracy theories such as some of the links below,as for me I don't know what to believe:I wish only that the truth would come out.

http://thinkfree.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2654.0

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/blair-covering-up-paedophilia-even-involved-thatcher-chris?trk=prof-post&trkSplashRedir=true&forceNoSplash=true

http://www.britanniaradio.com/call-to-lift-veil-of-secrecy-over-dunblane-uk-news-the-guardian/

The Dunblane deaths were down to McMurdo & his failings/questionable personal activities - but the powers that be find it easier to use scape goats & point the finger at others, than examine their own flaws under media scrutiny.

Edited by saddler

Dougy

Well I stand corrected,

Failing of the officer then to go higher, failing of the system. Which the FEO was part of the system, from grass routes level to the top. Boys clubs, which we have all recently all commented on regarding the BBC,another boys club some of the top politicians another boys club cover ups.

Sorry but who can he got to above the chief constable? It clearly wasn't a failure of the full system because the FEO recommended rejection. He was rightly kept in his job until very recently, because he had done NOTHING wrong or improper.