New rotary

BTMS

Could some please tell me what happened to the posts re new rotary?

Was is due to the post reference shooting pigeons that should be shot, or advertising some one elses equipment whose name was not mentioned or link was not posted.

If it was the former, why not just delete that persons post (in my opion should have had a red CARD, or made to appologise : :unsure: ) we are an open site and this post should have been deleted.

Sorry rant over but whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Brian

Still awaiting an an answer, if I have been wrong then fair enough, an explanation where I went wrong would be appreciated so I cannot err again. If I have not strayed from the straight and narrow, also an answer would be appreciated.

Yours intacipation

Brian

Mike,

I asked a question about a new rotary add on instead of @@@@@ flaps, which I heard about 3rd hand. To which some personage IMHO not a gentleman said the video contained shooting that was IMHO STUPID UNWARRENTED and down right immature just to score points. B) :lol::lol::good: pity there is no dunce hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We suffer enough attacks from outside without any personage giving them ammunition.

Axe,

Thank you :good:

:P YIS BRIAN

PS I am an easy going fella but this has made me think about double standards or ..........................

Brian,

Am intrigued as to what has come to pass but can't understand a single word of what you are on about.

Gimmie a PM.

P.S.

Yep it's Friday it's 7.50 p.m. and me and the missus are already well into the second bottle - ah the local Threshers special.

Okay.

The decoys that BTMS was referring to are produced by my company. I had no idea that BTMS was going to start the thread, and I'm sure he will confirm this.

There was no link to that company, no mention of the company name, no mention of the product name, no phone number or email address of the company provided. But the thread was deleted, without the common courtesy of letting the original poster know why.

An explanation has still not been given, but I know the answer, as do many people who have read this thread.

Its called double standards, sponsors controlling the board, and the moderator who removed the post not having the balls to admit who he was and that he was wrong to do so.

Very sad indeed. :good:

I hadn't noticed the topic- but hawkeye reported it. Ukshootwarehouse sponsor the site and so ultimately have the choice as to whether they want competitors of theirs mentioned for free, rather understandably they have requested not. It was exactly the same when ############## sponsored the website.

I hadn't noticed the topic- but hawkeye reported it. Ukshootwarehouse sponsor the site and so ultimately have the choice as to whether they want competitors of theirs mentioned for free, rather understandably they have requested not. It was exactly the same when ############## sponsored the website.

remember this deako when hawkeye is after discount mate. :good:

got him on skype now. face looks like he,s chewing a wasp.

I enjoy reading most of the posts on the forum and have done for a couple of years. But it seems a bit sad that the sport we all love, we cannot mention, discuss about new products. I understand that uk shoot warehouse sponser the site, but its not that important is it?

Just relax, its just a forum for pigeon shooters......enjoy it!!

Smile!! :sly:

I understand that uk shoot warehouse sponser the site, but its not that important is it?

Course it is? they pay a LOT for the sponsor ship and rightly wish that THEIR interests are represented above others, now this hopefully does not mean we as pigeon shooters cannot discuss new equipment?

but its a fact of life these companies are in competition, they are after all businesses not charities, ever noticed that there is more than a little "friction" between companies, oh and its not just "the two" it goes a bit further and it is not all one way, in my opinion the vid was abit over the top it was after all direct from another site, if anyone wanted to see it a reference was all that was needed , not a direct post or link.

now before you say I am an **** licker, remember I have spent probably a LOT more than most ( I am a sucker for a gadget) at ALL the big boys outfits, some gear I have found to be worth every penny other stuff was as much use as a condom in the vatican, and I have always stated my truthfull opinion ,

but for lords sake give your heads a shake and try to realise why the mods get stick by trying to protect the sites interest and of course the needs of the sponsor.

cheers KW