Right lads, what guns should I get?

ProGunJohn

Now that I have my FAC, I need to decide on what exact guns I'm going to be on the lookout for. Always great to hear some suggestions :)
Heres what guns are on the ticket:

.22LR LB Pistol

.38/357 LB Revolver

.38/357 Lever Action Rifle

.22LR Semi Auto Rifle

12 Bore Pump (Already decided on Mossberg 590...for now)

When I handed in my handguns, I was given a slot for a .357 rifle. Didn't want a cowboy gun, but couldn't find a break-barrel Harrington and Richardson. People who bought lever actions seemed to think the Marlins were better than the Winchesters.

dunno what your budget is but when i was looking for my 38/357 lever rifle i didnt want to spend too much, which only really left me with rossi

i did however find an early (no safety catch) stainless octagon barrel 92 which was in as new, never been fired condition

i know theres alot of folk who overlook these cheapies but its been ace fun and, after only a few hundred rounds, is already starting to loosen up nicely :good:

Now that I have my FAC, I need to decide on what exact guns I'm going to be on the lookout for. Always great to hear some suggestions :)

.22LR LB Pistol

.38/357 LB Revolver

.22LR Semi Auto Rifle

Colt ACP.

S&W 586 Nickelled; which they probably don't make.

Winchester or Marlin

BRNO

S&W or Model 12

As an aside to rjimmers comment, when I too handed in my handguns they offered me a slot for .357 carbine ( so they didn't have to compensate me for the press, dies, cases, heads etc...'You'll need those for the carbine Mr ........') they seemed most put out when I told them I had no intention of buying a carbine.

Edited by Scully

1/ If you want a decent but well priced LBP get a GSG 1911. If you've got more cash to splash a K22 from Caledonian Classic Arms

2/ There is a very limited choice here and 95% who have them have a Taurus mod.66. You can get the occasional Ruger Redhawk but they're heavier than a heavy thing

3/ Marlin 1894, but a non-Remington build. Good luck finding one for under £900 these days though

4/ If you're planning on doing PSG i'll likely see you soon. :good: While Mossbergs are great pump guns they're a nightmare to get the magazine capacity changed because of the way the barrel and magazine fit together. Personally I'd go for a Remmy 870 or Benelli Supernova

.22LR LB Pistol

.38/357 LB Revolver

.22LR Semi Auto Rifle

for 22lr semi auto get a m&p 15-22 i got a ruger 10/22 instead of the m&p and now i want the m&p instead i think its nicer then the 10/22 going to be putting a variation in so i can get the m&p 15-22