Worth every penny (euro)

Scully

£470000 to conclude that criminals use illegal firearms!

You really couldnt make it up

I'm applying for an eu grant to study the effects of alcohol on gravity

who's in

I have already started with that research, so far I can confirm that gravity increases with continued consumption until you are pulled to the ground and are unable to walk without assistance.

I am concerned about the proliferation of, so called, Zombie guns. Why so anti Zombie, did they arrive on inflatable boats, steal our jobs, rape the NHS to fix up decaying elderly relatives, abuse our education system, extract all our "benefits", start up taxi firms and groom our nubile daughters and impose a new legal system of their own after putting up places of their worship? No, none of it. They are an ethnic minority who have feelings and deserve respect.

Let's pay our 3rd rate Coventry academics (and I am being kind to Cov here) to study Zombie culture and how they can live law abiding and peaceful lives within an oppressive regime supported by RFD's with a Zombie grudge.

we have enough zombies of our own , why import more, someone's got to pay for all those bandages and god knows the NHS is over stretched as it is, they arn't helping themselves you know, just walking about with their hands out expecting something for nothing, I sometimes think they are going to take over !

We talking the easy going "Walking dead zombies" or the frankly terrifying "28 days later" zombies. I don't mean to sound like a racist but I think the cultural norms they are brought up with can have a big difference on there willingness to integrate into society.

Frankly I think most of them don't care about our traditions and just want us to become one of them. It's the Zomibfaction of Europe, I tell you!