stock alterations and re finish

Bungle The Bear

Of course make sure that who ever dose the work strips and cleans it afterwards to ensure no oil/steam has gotten in side that will cause jamming or rust .I have seen several guns that have been red rusty inside after stock alterations and that can take a lot of cleaning up and adds quite a lot to the bill .

I might add that you may have been told what you want but the question to be asked is it possible to get what you want ? It has been my experience that "shooing instructors " often have no idea what can and can not be done to a gun stock.

Edited by Gunman

[quote name="Gunman" post="3079672" timestamp="1466089426

It has been my experience that "shooing instructors " often have no idea what can and can not be done to a gun stock.

But let's be fair that's the gunsmiths speciality I've seen loads "gunsmiths" that believe they can fit guns as a shooting instructor I know they can't some get very close or close enough.

We all have overlap and know about each other's skills but no one knows everything otherwise only one man would do it all.

But let's be fair that's the gunsmiths speciality I've seen loads "gunsmiths" that believe they can fit guns as a shooting instructor I know they can't some get very close or close enough.

We all have overlap and know about each other's skills but no one knows everything otherwise only one man would do it all.

This man gets my vote ;)

At the pw weekender I missed 12 in a row and only 2 out of 25. Daf was with me 5 minutes and with a piece of card and electrical tape I shot 12 out of around 20 on my last stand. I thought I was shooting low for a while but he's confirmed it.