Another attack in germany

rodp

Meanwhile in good ole Blighty

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/young-man-rushed-to-hospital-with-multiple-stab-wounds-following-incident-in-thornton-heath/story-29546017-detail/story.html

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/14639137.Man_shot_in_Downham_by__two_men_on_motorcycle_/?ref=rss

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/wood-green-stabbing-teenager-rushed-to-hospital-after-he-was-found-knifed-in-north-london-street-a3303271.html

God help your argument that these 'overseas' incidents are all 'foreigners ' or 'immigrants' -- Munich seems to be German by birth and the Syrian today was involved in an argue net with the woman he killed- maybe, just maybe- he knew her-related to her--- but nooooooo, enjoy your stirring boys

Meanwhile in good ole Blighty

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/young-man-rushed-to-hospital-with-multiple-stab-wounds-following-incident-in-thornton-heath/story-29546017-detail/story.html

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/14639137.Man_shot_in_Downham_by__two_men_on_motorcycle_/?ref=rss

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/wood-green-stabbing-teenager-rushed-to-hospital-after-he-was-found-knifed-in-north-london-street-a3303271.html

God help your argument that these 'overseas' incidents are all 'foreigners ' or 'immigrants' -- Munich seems to be German by birth and the Syrian today was involved in an argue net with the woman he killed- maybe, just maybe- he knew her-related to her--- but nooooooo, enjoy your stirring boys

I have mentioned the stabbings on a daily basis in this country many times before, merely as an indication of the medias ( and sometimes the governments ) willingness to jump on the ban bandwagon regarding firearms while being seemingly totally indifferent to the proliferation of stabbings in the UK. They are nothing new.

While I can understand your post above, there will be an understandable tendency now ( rightly or wrongly ) given the situation surrounding the immigration issue in Europe, for people to look for links between crime and immigrants. Maybe it could be as a direct result of the many incidences when such crimes have seemingly not been reported for fear of exactly your reason for posting.

An unwillingness to report or act in such circumstances does no one any favours, and ultimately may return to haunt us by having the exact opposite effect of that which was desired.

Rightly or wrongly, many people will now be pointing the finger and saying 'we told you so', and while I can't condone it, I can completely understand it. As I've said many times before 'all it takes for evil to prosper, is for good men ( and women ) to do nothing.' It works both ways.

Scully

Fully agree

But I also see the willingness of the Press to report every incident as a 'terror' related incident and are very quick to assume to ones origins.

Was just really trying to make a point about certain individuals who, regardless,are looking to blame the worlds problems on 'migrants'

Scully

Fully agree

But I also see the willingness of the Press to report every incident as a 'terror' related incident and are very quick to assume to ones origins.

Was just really trying to make a point about certain individuals who, regardless,are looking to blame the worlds problems on 'migrants'

Well don't look at me, I only copied the Beebs headlines which clearly state "Germany machete attack: Syria migrant 'kills woman'". (I've underlined the relative parts for you) Although I suppose that still makes me a racist in some eyes because I've dared to use the word "migrant" (I've whispered it so no-one will hear, OK? ) :lol:

stabbings in Croydon are a weekly occurrence. Keys - check. Phone - check. Blade - check. Black on black 95% of the time

Croydon centre can be quite scary at night. Its actually more newsworthy if there isn't any trouble on a given night. Remember this is where they burned down the furniture store

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG2GVIR8d2M

Edited by Vince Green

It's ok to be honest. I worked with members of the biggest gang ( the rediculous sounding "don't say nothing" DNS for short ) and they were misguided kids with no father figure in their lives.

They thrived on intimidation through threats, sheer numbers and reputation. Got to the stage I could walk into one of their houses while they smoked their gear and did rediculous poses and get away with taking the rise. Its not Detroit, your name is Derek and you live at home with your mum. They were feral, focused on other black gangs and either left the DNS, got imprisoned or are dead. Few made the break from the trap and bettered themselves.

Apologies to the op for derailing the thread

Given the free for all way Germany let 1.5m (1.2 they knew of and 300k who crept in on their coattails) immigrants it is no surprise they are having problems. The press pictures showed largely young men - or at least a very high % - so it was only a matter of time before disaffected one decided to do something. There have also been the gang sex attacks don't forget.

a suicide bomber at a music festival, a 27 year old failed Syrian Asylum Seeker apparently.

And it appears that one has now blown himself up over there.........

Who knew explosives were that easy to find !!??!!

They are not that easy to find but they are easy to make if you know how

Edited by Vince Green

Car bomb at Glastonbury next but why make it easy for them ? In Ireland fishing , we are getting slated by every two bit radio presenter my radio tunes itself into because we Left . Not enough evidence from Europe of late for them yet obviously . Free movement is the 1st thing to go in France after they've been hit . Why accept it for our country ?

And now a suicide bomber at a music festival.......incompatible cultures.

This is the big fat elephant in the room . Polar opposites , though we did try . Also put our collective big foot in it . Iraq , Libya to name two . Huge foreign policy mistakes . Iran now the superpower and Russians well in there pushing them out to Europe . Well done the West .