Variation times Thames valley

Last variation erlier this year was the same as Kory about 60 days all told. I have just put in for another to get a .204 and was told about two months although 4 and a half weeks would be nice but havent heard from the FEO yet and its been three weeks so may be looking a bit longer.

Last variation erlier this year was the same as Kory about 60 days all told. I have just put in for another to get a .204 and was told about two months although 4 and a half weeks would be nice but havent heard from the FEO yet and its been three weeks so may be looking a bit longer.

to be fair m8 i did pester them a bit also i was only asking for a extra slot for the same calibre i already had oh it was around about 3 week point i heard from my feo also i only shoot at clubs i image if you hunt it may take longer as wouldnt they need to check you can use the calibre your asking for on that land Edited by kory1986

• 2 weeks later...

I have been waiting since December for shotgun certificate renewal, have been sent a incorrect temp very and a letter saying that it may not include all my guns (only have two). It appears that if you chase it they may do them but this is totally unfair to those that wait. No other organisation would be allowed to get away with the service

I know this won't help but I put mine into South Yorkshire a couple of weeks back and it arrived on the mat 6 working days later. One of the rifles I already held was shown incorrectly so I popped it back in the post and it turned up corrected this morning.

ย 

A grand total of 9 working days! I couldn't believe it, I was properly impressed.

ย 

I'm not alone as others are turned round normally within a fortnight.

ย 

Renewals can drag a bit close to the line and first applications I've heard of can take 8 months, but variations are very impressive so I'm sorry to hear others are struggling and need to chase.

• 5 weeks later...