Kell Brook v Gennady Golovkin (Spoiler Alert)

Gordon R

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had to laugh at brooks speech after te weigh in,,,he said he could see fear in GGG,s eyes,, :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

get real brook,,, he had 350 amateur fights and is unbeaten as a pro so I,m sure a pumped up welter aint bothering him,

It was ridiculous for sure but all Hearn and Sky are worried about is selling more PPVs.

Some of the quotes from the team and Brook supporters are ludicrous,saying how much of a beast he will be at the new weight.

Not only has GGG never been beat,hes never been dropped in his career,both Ams and Pros.

Ive never seen him so ****** off looking and it could be down to the crowd showing disrespect as he usually smiles and does all the pressers required and could be out to prove a point.

It was ridiculous for sure but all Hearn and Sky are worried about is selling more PPVs.

Some of the quotes from the team and Brook supporters are ludicrous,saying how much of a beast he will be at the new weight.

Not only has GGG never been beat,hes never been dropped in his career,both Ams and Pros.

Ive never seen him so ****** off looking and it could be down to the crowd showing disrespect as he usually smiles and does all the pressers required and could be out to prove a point.

And yet, he still had the good grace to reach out and shake Brook's hand after the stare-off. The man's a class act

I did hear Hearn 'Although he came across,Toungue in Cheek" saying that the UK Fans should boo Triple G. I do get the whole 'Making it a Hostile environment' thing..!

But Chanting 'who are ya.? To a Multiple World champion such as Golovkin is nothing short of cringeworthy :no:

I'm pretty sure they will Know exactly who he is and what he is all about in a few hours time :yes:

Must take the dog out before the light beats me and then My nephew and his Doll are coming and will settle down with a bottle of something for the Big one.

GGG by KO between 3 and 7.

Sky just had dressing room interview with GGG think we can forget the that he is off the boil or ill scenario he looks pretty menacing to me

Absolutely business like imo and in serious mode.

His trainer in the presser yesterday laughed when asked if he was under the weather and replied about the hostile crowd and GGG was just giving Brook his moment.

Pretty sure when the bell goes he will be in beast mode.