Tyson Fury,Positive drug tests?

sako751sg

I mentioned on a thread a wee while back that rumours have been going around regarding Fury failing a drug test and looks like hes been on the snort.

The forums have been calling bull on his "depression" for the last month and saying it was drugs and looks right enough.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0573517097380878623-4

I am afraid that I just do not understand this drug thing what has having a drag on a bit of canibus or a snort of cocane got to do with it as long as he is not taking it when taking part in the sport as I cannot see that these recreatanall drugs are doing anything to boost his strength etc its like banning someone for having a beer or a couple of fags.

I am afraid that I just do not understand this drug thing what has having a drag on a bit of canibus or a snort of cocane got to do with it as long as he is not taking it when taking part in the sport as I cannot see that these recreatanall drugs are doing anything to boost his strength etc its like banning someone for having a beer or a couple of fags.

WADA protocol doesnt ban recreational drugs between competition.

I agree with the couple of fags,the media went way overboard with Keith Vaz.

How about bringing the sport and gov body into disrepute? Not only are these sportsmen/women at the prime of their careers and should behave in the utmost professional conduct they are role models for the younger generation. Imagine your kids getting into the professional realms of a sport and start knocking back narcotics and such because so and so did it? Wouldnt be too pleased would you?

I cant remember which fight it was but he was ringside and was getting interviewed live and he was twitching all over the shop. Eyes rolling all over the place too. Should be given a life ban. Recreational or performance enhancing it makes no odds both are banned and illegal. Very sad fall from grace

Your view on drugs is a little bit to liberal for me . These drugs are illegal and buying them supports an underworld of crime and misery for many . If I had my way any sports men taking them would be banned for life .

Harnser

Edited by Harnser

Still waiting for confirmation of that, but what's the odds?

As far as i can tell,its confirmed,but ill say its still a rumour. :good:

Found positive a good while ago,was suspended till a hearing,but it was lifted until the hearing so he could still fight Klit.Hope that makes everything clear. :hmm:

As far as i can tell,its confirmed,but ill say its still a rumour. :good:

Found positive a good while ago,was suspended till a hearing,but it was lifted until the hearing so he could still fight Klit.Hope that makes everything clear. :hmm:

Edited by walshie

I cant remember which fight it was but he was ringside and was getting interviewed live and he was twitching all over the shop. Eyes rolling all over the place too. Should be given a life ban. Recreational or performance enhancing it makes no odds both are banned and illegal. Very sad fall from grace

grace and him are not words I'd associate with each other

oh dear

Your view on drugs is a little bit to liberal for me . These drugs are illegal and buying them supports an underworld of crime and misery for many . If I had my way any sports men taking them would be banned for life .

Harnser

Yes but I am afraide that many more people are killed by nicatine and alcohole from what I have seen of it most people who die after tacking drugs it is not the drug that kills them it is the way that it has been made pure drugs not tacken in exses are not that harmfull.

Despite Tyson Fury's outrageous views, I genuinely thought he was sincere in his religious conviction. I was surprised by the drug taking. The man is an idiot.

it is not the drug that kills them it is the way that it has been made pure drugs not tacken in exses are not that harmfull.

When someone dies or becomes an addict because they didn't know what dosage "in excess" was - I hope this gem is ringing in their ears.

Edited by Gordon R

Yes but I am afraide that many more people are killed by nicatine and alcohole from what I have seen of it most people who die after tacking drugs it is not the drug that kills them it is the way that it has been made pure drugs not tacken in exses are not that harmfull.

What about the addiction side of taking drugs ?. You seem to be making excuses for drug taking by saying that it not that harmful ,don't kid yourself drugs are the bane of today's society . I have seen the effects of drug use on many people over the years , it is not a very pleasent sight . Lives are ruined and yes some die from using these illegal drugs . If you are thinking of using these drugs because you think they are not all that harmful ,then don't .

Harnser

Harnser

The fact is that if they was not made illegal in the first place we would not have had all of these drug gangs this was shown in the 1920 when the us tried to ban alcohal that turned out well dident it ending up bringing the Italion mafia into the US enugh said.