Best Option?

Scully

Since son dropped his iPhone last week I now have two iPhone 5c's with smashed screens ( the other was my daughters ) and am unsure what to do with them.

I am going into city today to replace sons and wondered if I should just take the two phones and try and see what I can get for them ( don't even know if they're worth anything be honest ) or claim off insurance, have them repaired and then try and sell them. Both are otherwise in good used condition and boxed. What do you reckon?

I just do not see the problem just take it into phone shop and get a new screen put on them its like someone sending there car to be scraped and buying a new one if they get a flat tyre some people just have to much money for there own good.

It isn't a question of having 'too much money' or even 'to' much money, and the comparison to having your car 'scraped' due to a flat tyre is idiotic. My daughter was due an upgrade by the time she smashed hers and son is long overdue an upgrade, but wasn't bothered about upgrading until he smashed his. They're good kids and very very rarely complain about anything.

I will have the screens replaced; I simply wasn't aware it was as simple as has been mentioned.

both my son and daughter have iphones and i have lost count the amount of times we have had the screens replaced, tried doing it ourselves with kit and never had great deal of success and adopted to have it done at apple in Liverpool for around £80 pound mark, done in an hour and 12 month warranty. we have sent them off to other place before and they were never right afterwards.Have not had to do one for a while as we gorrila glass screen protect them and iphone case which does the job as they are always dropping them. check out evilbay for the cost of £5 for gorrila screen protect and case together and does not alter functionality or asthetics of phone at all.

Edited by 7daysinaweek