U T V

A bolt 22.250

Didn't say it was a good idea......... The brp stuff doesn't have the reputation for relaibility that Honda and Yamaha has but it does appeal to a different market! There is a turbo Polaris RZR too (not sure it that comes to uk)

One for sale in uk here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/In-Stock-New-2016-Can-Am-Maverick-1000R-Turbo-/122187911574

Edited by HDAV

Didn't say it was a good idea......... The brp stuff doesn't have the reputation for relaibility that Honda and Yamaha has but it does appeal to a different market! There is a turbo Polaris RZR too (not sure it that comes to uk)

One for sale in uk here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/In-Stock-New-2016-Can-Am-Maverick-1000R-Turbo-/122187911574

Where do you get CanAm/BRP not having a reputation for reliability?

They are currently the world market leader for ATVs. They have a fast growing reputation for being head and shoulders above everything else on the market!

Honda is living off a reputation made 20 years ago. The bikes made over the last 12-14 years are trash, in comparison, for real work. Yamaha were notorious for having soft gearboxes - main reason they switched to CVT so quickly, now are known for weak half shafts.

I thought 45 50 would be ok in a utv in modern times seen as a lot of atvs will do this no problem!

Why not jimmy***I like the idea that I can have a tipping back and some of the cabs on the utvs are pretty swish,

I've not seen the canAm is it a proper utility vechicle or more of a racer?

The turbo is a toy but the utility ones are just that you could buy a pick up or other 4x4 the little super carry and other Bedford rascal types are option the can am is the opposite end of spectrum to the John Deere gator and golf cart type utv but go have a look at one

http://www.fwi.co.uk/machinery/can-am-launches-new-defenders.htm

Edited by HDAV

A local shoot i go to has just replaced its polaris's with a can am, the polaris's where not slow by any means and would keep up with a pick up/landy on the twisting roads easily.

But the can-am is rapid seems a decent enough tool but still fairly new yet, so plenty of time for thins to go wrong.

If ur only travelling say a 5-6 mile radius a top speed difference of between 40 and 60mph will only really ammount to minutes extra on a journey

Cn-am's have a fairly good rep for there racing quads etc and they will get some abuse.

Not sure the legal situation with them for driving miles on the road esp depending how u register them.

Also u could almost buy a new 4x4 for the price u'll pay for a new UTV, esp a cam am as not many about