Letting off steam

kingo15

******* lowlife scum broke into mother in laws house again last night. 2nd time in 12 days or so.

She was staying with us since the last one.

I missed them by minutes last night this time.

She is scared out of her wits. She will never return to the house again. It absolutely disgusts me.

Police have been fantastic on both occasions.

Got a little excited when the police dog got a track out the back but it went cold.

No words to describe how gutting it is at the min with everything else going on.

I was watching home alone last night...I might be tempted to wire all the doors and windows up to mains....

I remember reading about an American Doctor many years ago whose elderly Mothers property was being broken into regularly...the Police staked it out for a week or two but nothing happened which suggested to him that it was possibly his neighbours.

He steeped some jelly babies or injected them with something that makes you violently sick for 48 hours or so and left them in a dish on the kitchen table...

Next day two of his wealthy neighbours teenagers were brought into his surgery puking for America.. :lol:

I'm trying to find the article as I think they tried to charge him but he got off.

Edited by Adge Cutler

my mate court two lads in his house 2.30am one got away the other lad got his hands and fingers smashed with a rolling pin,we new they were out of towners has he is 6ft 4" 22 stone rugby player best way to deal with scumbags

Many of us on here would lose our SGC/FAC for such actions.

my mate court two lads in his house 2.30am one got away the other lad got his hands and fingers smashed with a rolling pin,we new they were out of towners has he is 6ft 4" 22 stone rugby player best way to deal with scumbags

Brings to mind an incident a few years ago when Duncan Ferguson,played for the toon,I think he caught two burglars

In his house and gave them what for.

They picked on the wrong house that time,

We had two guys trying to kick our front door down at 2.00am this morning - looking for some guy who owed them money. They then jumped on the cars and broke a wing mirror, and then drove 30 yds down road. Police had been called by then, who arrived pretty quickly, boxed them in and nabbed them. When talking to policeman told him I was a licence holder and he said yes they knew, but after a quick risk assessment decided it wasn't relevant to the incident! His partying words were lucky for them I didn't take a gun out! I did reply that that probably wouldn't have been a great idea.