Wanted 17 hmr ammo

roy8762

Over the last few months I have received enquiries from people all over the UK looking for .17HMR ammo.

I do not know anyone who has stock and the last I heard there is unlikely to be any available before the Spring.

A couple of RFD's have small quantities but are holding them for anyone who buys a .17HMR rifle from them.

If anyone has any information where some might be found could he or she please let us all know?

Thank you,

Tony Morris.

Over the last few months I have received enquiries from people all over the UK looking for .17HMR ammo.

I do not know anyone who has stock and the last I heard there is unlikely to be any available before the Spring.

A couple of RFD's have small quantities but are holding them for anyone who buys a .17HMR rifle from them.

If anyone has any information where some might be found could he or she please let us all know?

Thank you,

Tony Morris.

I spoke to edgar brothers the other day about 22wmr ammo and they said they have about 1million hmr round on back order. The next shipment will be January as well -.- I bought the last 3 boxes of hornady and now all I can get is federal vshock at £16.50 a box...

I spoke to edgar brothers the other day about 22wmr ammo and they said they have about 1million hmr round on back order. The next shipment will be January as well -.- I bought the last 3 boxes of hornady and now all I can get is federal vshock at £16.50 a box...

So what's going on that the country has 'ran dry' of HMR ammo???

My nearest RFD has been having headaches with supply for over 6 months. I bought him out of all he had back then. I'm now on my last box and have stopped shooting until I know I can get more

So what's going on that the country has 'ran dry' of HMR ammo???

My nearest RFD has been having headaches with supply for over 6 months. I bought him out of all he had back then. I'm now on my last box and have stopped shooting until I know I can get more

Pretty much run dry. I asked where else stocked the hornady hmr and he said no one round here will because no one can get any. Next shipment new year. It was 1million hmr round and what ever else

Had to get Winchester ammo this week for the first time, no Hornady..

Meant to say Remington and not Winchester.

Tried them today and athough I believe they are made by the same manufacturer they performed better than my usual Hornady ammo, giving two, five shot touching groups at 100 yards.

Edited by Good shot?

Meant to say Remington and not Winchester.

Tried them today and athough I believe they are made by the same manufacturer they performed better than my usual Hornady ammo, giving two, five shot touching groups at 100 yards.

Not keen on the remmy 17g. Out of a box I had Atleast 10 or so we're split at the neck before firing. After 30 rounds half were split and I've still got the rest sat there because I won't use them

• 2 weeks later...