BBC COUNTRYFILE Magazine

kaunda

I have examined the latest edition of the above.A magazine with a claimed readership of 243,000, a price tag of GBP4.50 and comprising 138 pages.I cannot find a single reference or even allusion to shooting in any form. It claims to be ' for those who visit and enjoy the countryside '.Nuff said.

I have examined the latest edition of the above.A magazine with a claimed readership of 243,000, a price tag of GBP4.50 and comprising 138 pages.I cannot find a single reference or even allusion to shooting in any form. It claims to be ' for those who visit and enjoy the countryside '.Nuff said.

So are you going to let them know?

• 2 weeks later...

To stay as popular as they are and continue being on "our BBC" they have to stay relatively PC and dead creatures are difficult to dress up as anything other than cruel to a large number of the viewing public, even though a lot do not know or care where there cheap chickens and lambs come from (hopefully this is changing). Just my opinion and if our sport continues by being a little less publicised, then that's fine with me and another reason to have my name on the Saddlery list for another moderated Hushpower.