Finally some SENSE, at last

TIGHTCHOKE

Good luck to him on his release, unless we were in his shoes at the time and had suffered the stress, both combat and personal stress (lost his Father around the same time), then who are we to judge. Personally I don't think he should have killed the scum he shot, but that's sitting here in my office. He has more than paid for what happened in my opinion and should be released forthwith, which seems will happen soon. It won't get him his job back and he will always be guilty in the eyes of the law. But I am sure someone will sort him out with a job. good luck to him and his family :-)

Good luck to him on his release, unless we were in his shoes at the time and had suffered the stress, both combat and personal stress (lost his Father around the same time), then who are we to judge. Personally I don't think he should have killed the scum he shot, but that's sitting here in my office. He has more than paid for what happened in my opinion and should be released forthwith, which seems will happen soon. It won't get him his job back and he will always be guilty in the eyes of the law. But I am sure someone will sort him out with a job. good luck to him and his family :-)

Good luck to the Lad. During the 1950s Eoka troubles in Cyprus a British army sergeant and his wife were murdered on the Library steps in Nicosia. The killer was captured and as he was being marched back to their barracks a corporal took over saying .... I will handle this lads. He took the killer down an entry where he shot him. Press next day reported that the man was shot while resisting arrest. ..... That's the way to do it.

I saw an interview with phil and holly on ITV this morning with a former royal marine, couldn't agree more with what he said, we don't know half of what goes on and were better off that way

A mate of mine came back from what was Yugoslavia he was never quite the same, he just said once picture a 14 year old facing your way with an AK47, we couldnt deal with that these chaps do on our behalf

Reminds me of the line in the film "a few good men".........prosecutor "I want the truth"....witness "you can't handle the truth!"........that sums it up for me, our soldiers are there to get the job done, on our behalf.......not be gallant losers!.........Politically prompted the judiciary tried to be seen handling the truth. In this case, in doing so, failed this Soldier and us all miserably!

Edited by panoma1