Anyone use one got one ?

Any to avoid like the plague?

I have a big petrol still for the hard work

Go for it let the pw masses assist

Ah foot note for Ditchman no big V8 engine ones 😉😙

All the best

Of

Ps gardeners ancient and moaning about using shears 😂

Hi, I bought a cordless battery one from Aldi about £40 maybe less as my corded Bosch died, it had a hard life.

It's really light and easy to use, wife thinks its great because she can just grab it, three year warranty quality itsnt Bosch standard but neither is the price.

I use the still cordless hedgers and really rate them. The power to weight ratio is really good and makes using off of a tripod ladder very manageable on the back/shoulders. Also no fumes or noise, and no fuel to carry/mix/spill.

They cost a lot but in my opinion they have paid for themselves on the first day of use.

I use the still cordless hedgers and really rate them. The power to weight ratio is really good and makes using off of a tripod ladder very manageable on the back/shoulders. Also no fumes or noise, and no fuel to carry/mix/spill.

They cost a lot but in my opinion they have paid for themselves on the first day of use.

the cordless hedge trimmers are much better than they used to be ...all of what above says............i dont have one as i have at least 200m of hedge to do....and i have a cheep Aldi one.....which is main electric which i have modified..........

the cordless hedge trimmers are much better than they used to be ...all of what above says............i dont have one as i have at least 200m of hedge to do....and i have a cheep Aldi one.....which is main electric which i have modified..........

With a V8 😂😂

Sorry couldn't resist 👍

But I knew you would modify it 😊

Thanks haven't looked at thes yet but sounds promising as I guess you are a professional user

I'm quite hard on power tools

Thanks for your reply

All the best

Of

Thanks haven't looked at thes yet but sounds promising as I guess you are a professional user

I'm quite hard on power tools

Thanks for your reply

All the best

Of

They really do a tidy job, I use them on everything from laurel and bay to laylandii, yew and box. They give a level of precision that I would struggle to get with petrol engine machines. I cut mostly formal hedges on the estate, as well as the ubiquitous conifer boundaries and they are great,as well as on the topiary. A lot of professional contractors are going this way.

We got the 2 long handle models, one being telescopic a couple of batteries, charger and a top handle chainsaw as a package and have never looked back. As a former tree surgeon, the saw is very impressive and I feel a game changer.

They really do a tidy job, I use them on everything from laurel and bay to laylandii, yew and box. They give a level of precision that I would struggle to get with petrol engine machines. I cut mostly formal hedges on the estate, as well as the ubiquitous conifer boundaries and they are great,as well as on the topiary. A lot of professional contractors are going this way.

We got the 2 long handle models, one being telescopic a couple of batteries, charger and a top handle chainsaw as a package and have never looked back. As a former tree surgeon, the saw is very impressive and I feel a game changer.

Many thanks and to be honest I'm going with your choice only wanting a Hedgecutter so I doubt I will get all the gadgets

Much appreciated all the replies many thanks

All the best

Of