Eamonn Holmes and Ruth dress in matching tweed

HAYBURN

How far into the program did the shooting bit occur? I caught a bit of the silver service bit, got bored and turned it off.

They only time I have felt judged at a clay ground was when I turned up just after the 'ladies' morning had finished. They seemed to go out of their way to block access to doors, tables, tea and coffee etc .When asked if they minded moving they sneered down their nose at me like I'd just defecated in their tea. Certainly less than welcoming group of people.

It was the first 10 minutes but more like 5 by the time it was done

:shaun:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's at Long Marston Air Field, around 7 miles South-ish from Stratford On Avon. Warwickshire.

Bet they really turn their noses up when the Hells Angels turn up for the "Bulldog Bash"..... but I bet they don't verbalise their snooty disapproval! Lol!

He looked a right *** his tweeds didn't even match and she was dressed looking like chav in Barbour street wear not Barbour shooting gear.

The guns were nice the clays were not in the same shot as eamon or Ruth so could have been shot by anyone. Shot of the shooter then shot of clays breaking.

Nice to see shooting on tv but not nice to see it purveyed as only the rich partake.

Bet they really turn their noses up when the Hells Angels turn up for the "Bulldog Bash"..... but I bet they don't verbalise their snooty disapproval! Lol!

To be honest i'm not sure, as I've never been on there then. But from previous experience the Police let the Hell's Angels 'Police' their own venue inside the 'Bash'. Warwickshire Police have tried to get the 'Bash' banned many times over the years, but they've always failed to convince the local council. Even after one biker from some 'gang' was shot and killed one year on the motorway before or after the 'Bash' I believe by a rival gang?? I forget the full details...

Been tempted to go to the 'Bash' myself many times, as it's 10-15 minutes from our house, but never got round to it.

The whole air field is marked for more bloody housing estates anyhow in the next 2 years, so everything will be gone anyhow... :unhappy:

Edited by jam1e

He looked a right *** his tweeds didn't even match and she was dressed looking like chav in Barbour street wear not Barbour shooting gear.

The guns were nice the clays were not in the same shot as eamon or Ruth so could have been shot by anyone. Shot of the shooter then shot of clays breaking.

Nice to see shooting on tv but not nice to see it purveyed as only the rich partake.

The programme is about Hugely Rich People for goodness sake !

Its on every week, Cars,Jewellery, Hotels, Boats and this week Rocking Horses, Butlers and Shotguns.

I like this forum but it lacks the 'Pinch of Salt' occasionally.