heavy ammo

I am only 12 years old and my cousin gave me a benelli pump action about 2 weeks ago and i went to test it and he had given me some ammo,(not knowing what gram it was!!) so i fired it and it felt like a 30g load then i ejected it and to my surprise i read the cartiridge and it said AAA 50g 31/2" magnum and i could not believe that i had fired it and i wasnt even bruised and im tiny. if u thinks this is a wind up ill put a vid on this message soon of me fireing one. :good::yes:???:good::good: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up puffter

Bit of friendly advice mate. :yes: Most people on here don't take kindly to a 'newbie' coming onto the forum and throwing about insults no matter what is said to them first. I'm only 14 myself and was 12 when I first found the site. You don't make friends by coming on here and acting like you know everything as people hate that attitude if you can't accept defeat when you are wrong. :lol:

It may be best waving the white flag on this topic and moving on. :sick:

Hope to see you around on the site sometime. :good:

Ollie :D

Can I go out on a limb here.........

Is this forum largely anti-gay?

Maybe we need a poll? :good:

Or a pole (with someone to dance round it) :sick::lol:

Once upon a time there was a little boy called BenelliPinnochio .............................

and he was banned by the mods

and they all lived happily ever after ...................

Except Charlie T who died at 106 1/2 just as he was about to have his wicked way with his 16 year old girlfriend