Kim-jon plinky plonk

ditchman

I hope you are right. :) Kennedy talked tough, and they backed down and did a secret deal with the Russians and called it a victory. Maybe Trump might do similar.

funny you should say that....................the word on the street is...Trump is gobbing off....BUT...behind closed doors a lot of talking and dealing is going on.......... :hmm:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese have come out with a sensible statement..................which more or less says

"if North Korea attacks any mainland or American / allied territory....they will remain neutral "

so the ball is now FIRMLY in fat boy Kim's lap......................now we will see what he is made of......if he backs down his people will see he /they are weak...and as a result NK will be forced into action so as not to loose face...........the west will do the dirty work....chinese will then come in and stabilise the country...support / put in a puppet govt.....borders will open trade will start both ways ...money will flow....and D. Trump will have his war like Maggie did and ratings will go up............which is what i said a few pages ago......

so lets see !!

I wouldn't worry ditchman - thanks to GMT youll be in the land of nod by time the button pushing starts.

damn i will miss it...........have to set the clock..................who will be reporting on it Kate Adia...? or Alan Wicker........

Chinese have come out with a sensible statement..................which more or less says

"if North Korea attacks any mainland or American / allied territory....they will remain neutral "

so the ball is now FIRMLY in fat boy Kim's lap......................now we will see what he is made of......if he backs down his people will see he /they are weak...and as a result NK will be forced into action so as not to loose face...........the west will do the dirty work....chinese will then come in and stabilise the country...support / put in a puppet govt.....borders will open trade will start both ways ...money will flow....and D. Trump will have his war like Maggie did and ratings will go up............which is what i said a few pages ago......

so lets see !!

Talk about leaving half the story out :lol: , what China have actually said is that it will defend NK should the US initiate any strikes but will remain neutral if NK does so.

This is in fact far more about letting the Americans know how far they're allowed to go with the mess they've created. :whistling:

Talk about leaving half the story out :lol: , what China have actually said is that it will defend NK should the US initiate any strikes but will remain neutral if NK does so.

This is in fact far more about letting the Americans know how far they're allowed to go with the mess they've created. :whistling:..####

i only report on the important stuff....... :whistling:

but you are quite right in what you say

####.......what it does actually say is ..." ok kim...put your money where your mouth is or shut up"............quite dangerous really ...as if he does zero...he will be deposed as weak...so his only other option is to strike...thats what the chinese want i rekon..

Edited by ditchman

i only report on the important stuff....... :whistling:

but you are quite right in what you say

####.......what it does actually say is ..." ok kim...put your money where your mouth is or shut up"............quite dangerous really ...as if he does zero...he will be deposed as weak...so his only other option is to strike...thats what the chinese want i rekon..

That is not everyones take, don't forget what the media are showing is highly biased and designed to show NK as a mad state. Their leader(s) is not crazy, they never are, NK has never threatened to nuke people willy nilly, only ever in retaliation. He is not expected to send missiles anywhere unprovoked and he will not come across as weak either way. He has stood up to the big rogue state and of the two of them it is the US which has publicly said it "reserves the right of first strike".

China has essentially put the US on a warning and lets face it just because Russia hasn't ;) doesn't mean they'll allow nukes or fire and fury to take hold and America knows this too hence why a known war loving general like Mattis is all of a sudden pushed onto our screens sounding all peace maker. :whistling:

I'm pretty sure Ole Kimi used anti air craft guns to execute some of his generals during a public display. Based on that alone, I'd suggest he's a nut job.

Dunno, having watched a few videos and read much on the history of the region I reckon those who dropped a trillion ton of bombs on the Korean's heads are the real nut jobs.

That is not everyones take, don't forget what the media are showing is highly biased and designed to show NK as a mad state. Their leader(s) is not crazy, they never are, NK has never threatened to nuke people willy nilly, only ever in retaliation. He is not expected to send missiles anywhere unprovoked and he will not come across as weak either way. He has stood up to the big rogue state and of the two of them it is the US which has publicly said it "reserves the right of first strike".

China has essentially put the US on a warning and lets face it just because Russia hasn't ;) doesn't mean they'll allow nukes or fire and fury to take hold and America knows this too hence why a known war loving general like Mattis is all of a sudden pushed onto our screens sounding all peace maker. :whistling:

you point out in your previous post about only telling half the story...........................the media coverage of this is A-BLOODY-APPALLING....they miss stuff out to throw bias on various sides to make a sensationalistic story.....and thus was so during the election.................................what was that 007 film about when this media baron could change/infuence world events to his advantage...................it seems that this has come to pass...............and people believe it.......intelligence is a curse..

never seen her with a chopper between her legs......i wonder if Kim has had a chopper twixt his legs..

serious design flaw with them choppers............jam the front brake on hard............yer bum slid forwards and jagged yer nuts on the gear stick.... :oops:

looking at the kim - jon pic.................what that is .........is a cunning secret NK sonic weapon for the masses.......turn yer bike upside down ...wind the pedal as fast as you can ...without the chain falling off and it would generate 9volts straight into that devilish parobolic death ray reflector on the right of pic......... :hmm:

Edited by ditchman

Here is a picture of Anne Aston on a bicycle, with a picture of Kim Jong-un repairing his bicycle to keep on topic.

It would be nice to see Anne Aston sitting on a chopper..........well 30 years ago it would have been!

The NKPA are no threat to the world.....it appears to take seven of em to pump up a bicycle tyre!

wow,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40931775

i think north korean special forces could be armed with big sticks to hit the beaches of Guam?

I was watching that program on TV the other day about them killing his half brother we in the west seem to think that it is China keeping him afloat when in fact they do lots of business with countries all over the world for a country supposedly on its knees they make some good stuff its funny how hard it is to get rid of people like him you would have thought that they could come up with a way to infect him with some deadly cancer or something.