PPI company

kyska

You know nothing about me, or the life changing events I've had leaving me with little info.

I'm also not sure why you keep posting, you've stated I'm lazy, and I've probably got more money than sense, other than that you've contributed tripe.

I don't understand your issues, it's not your money.

And how can 85% of people not deserve being paid back for something they don't need? Surely if I'm (in your words) too wealthy I HAVE been mis sold PPI as I wouldn't need that safety surely?

Not bright stuff fella.

Firstly I never claimed to know anything about you.i stated that inmy opinion anyone who uses these claim company's because they can't be bothered is being lazy.it is of no interest to me how much money you have or how much sense you have either.if people can show a letter stating that a particular loan was dependant on the applicant taking ppi then yes mis sold.or if it was added without the persons consent then also mis sold.however I Would have thought the hike in repayment at yhe time would give a clue that something was amiss and not have to wait years to complain.it is your right under law to have this money returned and the banks cannot put unreasonable demands on you for details.as for being to wealthy that is not a very bright statement if you don't mind me saying.people make large purchases that they could well afford from personal funds but choose to not use their capitol and use finance.also they may take ppi for the same reason.do you seriously believe it right that because they never lost their income or maybe became ill that they should get all their money back years later and with interest.after all these companies took the risk and as such deserve the rewards.i have known people who have made claims on this type of policy to cover their mortgages when bad times came.no regrets about not losing their home.but if bad times never arrived then I want my cash back as it was so unfair.

Not bright stuff.fella

Edited by bostonmick

Firstly I never claimed to know anything about you.i stated that inmy opinion anyone who uses these claim company's because they can't be bothered is being lazy.it is of no interest to me how much money you have or how much sense you have either.if people can show a letter stating that a particular loan was dependant on the applicant taking ppi then yes mis sold.or if it was added without the persons consent then also mis sold.however I Would have thought the hike in repayment at yhe time would give a clue that something was amiss and not have to wait years to complain.it is your right under law to have this money returned and the banks cannot put unreasonable demands on you for details.as for being to wealthy that is not a very bright statement if you don't mind me saying.people make large purchases that they could well afford from personal funds but choose to not use their capitol and use finance.also they may take ppi for the same reason.do you seriously believe it right that because they never lost their income or maybe became ill that they should get all their money back years later and with interest.after all these companies took the risk and as such deserve the rewards.i have known people who have made claims on this type of policy to cover their mortgages when bad times came.no regrets about not losing their home.but if bad times never arrived then I want my cash back as it was so unfair.

Not bright stuff.fella

PPI was a trend thing, that's why it's a scandal.

Why are you so pious?

PPI was a trend thing, that's why it's a scandal.

Why are you so pious?

Pious.? I have no firm religious beliefs.you do realise that ppi is still being sold today.i had a company contact me a few years ago asking if I would like them to manage my pension for me.for a not inconsiderate fee of course.i declined their kind offer.wrote to my pension company giving notice I wished to retire.they sent a few forms which took about 30 minutes to complete and then a few weeks later all was done.it cost nothing but a little of my time.deffinetely not the few thousand the sharks wanted.and all for a little of my time.you are quite entitled to use whoever you wish to claim this but be quick as the government have realised what a can of worms they opened starting this and are now calling an end to it.just make sure that when the time comes that you hand over a large chunk to the leeches you go with that you have a big smile on your face.but I doubt it will match the one they will be wearing for doing very little for so much.

You may read this or may not, I ain't really fussed, cus Mrs is watching Cory and I'm not going shooting. And I'm bored.

When I applied for a mortgage it was made clear that I needed some sort of insurance cover incase I was ever out of work. This was called a Payment Protection Plan, and now commonly known as PPI. Without that I could not get the mortgage, so I took it out.

I was miss sold because they kind of hadays you by the short and curly"s.

Bloomin predicted text.

Edited by Dougy

You may read this or may not, I ain't really fussed, cus Mrs is watching Cory and I'm not going shooting. And I'm bored.

When I applied for a mortgage it was made clear that I needed some sort of insurance cover incase I was ever out of work. This was called a Payment Protection Plan, and now commonly known as PPI. Without that I could not get the mortgage, so I took it out.

I was miss sold because they kind of hadays you by the short and curly"s.

Bloomin predicted text.

and you would be fully justified in claiming it back,

I can understand anyone not wanting to pay commission to a PPI agent, but when they come into their own is when a bank tries to wriggle out of a refund. I had this from a bank with whom I had a credit card--they said I wasn't entitled. I set the dogs on them to take it to the Ombudsman, which is more complicated. I got £5K.

That's stupid !I did it my self for a 27 year old Barclay card one form one telephone conversation an on line questionare and £12,000 dropped on the mat ! I would have given £4000 awayto let someone else do it

Yes do it your self....i didn't think I was entitled to anything.£12,000 went into my account from Barclays.I had to give £4000 away 😠😠😠😠

Deershooter

That's stupid !I did it my self for a 27 year old Barclay card one form one telephone conversation an on line questionare and £12,000 dropped on the mat ! I would have given £4000 awayto let someone else do it

Yes do it your self....i didn't think I was entitled to anything.£12,000 went into my account from Barclays.I had to give £4000 away 😠😠😠😠

Deershooter

I still think Barclays should pay the £4000 as Well as they had the money there waiting for me to contact them ☹☹

• 1 month later...