Agricultural show 'This Farming Life' back on screens tomorrow

remmy1100

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, had a moan to the Mrs about it.

Other than that it's a very good show, second or third series now which have all been good. Some deer stalking in an earlier episode.

A realey good series but either my ears deceived me ( I am hard of hearing ) or did those canadas sound like greylag last night.

Have been watching this too. A well made production. Although everytime i watch i get a little more jealous of the vjews and part of the world they are in.

You are right the views are amazing, I have not visited Scotland enough, the main reason when you live in Cornwall is its a bit of a drive to Scotland. I think fly then rent a car would be the answer.

I spotted that as well moaned to the wife she did not know the difference like most viewers I suspect still a good programe.

Im unsure that the standard viewer will really pick holes in the images used. I think it was probably more to show yhe difference between back in the day with horse cart and many hands, and today, one machine and two trailers.

--

Im glad they touch on preditor control and the way they put it over was good to. Not just "vermin, kill them". But a case of "it is my lively hood, not great but has to be controlled."

Edited by ShootingEgg

• 2 weeks later...

Watching yesterdays program they showed a bit of stalking on reds, worth a watch if you want to laugh and cringe at the same time, just hope the shot they took and the footage shown weren't the same, didn't make it look bad though considering its bbc