webley and scott

ips

Me thinks a trip to rfd tomorrow to look at Lincoln and Ws. I have bling guns and sxs and auto but what I don't have is a cheap all rounder that I won't cry about if I bash it. On paper or rather online pics and tech info either of the above fit the bill as long as they fit of course. Will report back

Me thinks a trip to rfd tomorrow to look at Lincoln and Ws. I have bling guns and sxs and auto but what I don't have is a cheap all rounder that I won't cry about if I bash it. On paper or rather online pics and tech info either of the above fit the bill as long as they fit of course. Will report back

How cheap is cheap? There are a lot of very good 101's out there for less than £500.

I should have elaborated.

I would go up to 1.5k if that was the only gun that was suitable and fitted however I prefer to stay under 1k as its an all round gun for occasional esp, walked up, hide shooting and maybe driven if I end up shooting it better than I shoot the 687 which at the moment is lacking consistency. Its probably me but you all know what its like when you get that niggling doubt in your mind that its the gun 😞

Edited by ips