Blaster F16Sporting

FairImogen

This was top of my "internet" wishlist when i went looking for a dedicated clay gun....until i shot one!

As you did, i found the recoil harsh with a variety of cartridges which i put down mainly to the light weight.

Ended up with a CG Invictus Ascent, which is a much heavier gun and i love it :good:

A friend of mine has owned one for the last few months and he shoots it very well, to me as with almost all guns and most certainly Blaser, the comb is way too low and the fore end profile not thick enough, I personally think there are better buys in its segment.

As for the F3, I think its possibly one of the finest two grand guns you're allowed to buy for £4600.

When I bought mine I was perfectly prepared to specify an adjustable comb but it wasn't necessary. I require a higher comb than most (aristocratic cheek bones is my theory).

As to Blasers recoiling more than others I'm at a bit of a loss. Mine doesn't, and I'm pretty sure others don't if the mount is reasonable.

The F3 is a gun where "it's too barrel heavy" simply means it's been set up that way. It's the work of moments to set it up how you want, with two separate weights adjustable throughout the length of the stock and additional weights one can attach to the barrels within the fore-end.

Any gun shop selling decent quality guns should know about this stuff, advise accordingly.