Another rant and DWP

Bigbob

Well im still off with my knee been 8 months now and got pulled in by my line manager and Hr . They said it was the works doctors finding i get another job for 3 months then get sacked . i go just now and get another job . they class me disabled and i start getting my pension now So i asked to see the quack again and after i walked in he says Bob its nice to see you walking with out a stick , i said i had the crutch taken off me in April by physio as i was walking funny and it was throwing my hip out , He replied not at all ive got it in my notes you walked in here with a stick the last visit . I guess i should be worried the works doctor doesnt see i dont walk with a stick any more ??. So i tell him i walk five days a week and go swimming the other two and ive lost three stone so he wants me to see what my doctor says before my sickline runs out and i can go back on a phased return .

As ive been off that long i used up 254 hours of leave to make up my wages so my work put me in touch with a government site to make up my wages , so i phoned them and a guy says phone back when you have a form from your work so i got this form a lovely lady says sit down this will take 30 minutes + so after shes finished im surrounded with paper work and she says no problem we will pay the difference every second day since them a questionnaire has arrived in the post for me and a got £55 paid into my account then i gets a letter saying im getting £73 a week the first lady calls back asks me a couple more questions says we will back date it to August if you send me a copy of your sicklines which i did . Them i get a letter saying i have to attend the job center today for a work interview . I went and fair play to the lady she didnt know why i was there and we talked about family for the hour , them i asked about my money and there was nothing on the system so i sent her a copy of my old sick line from my phone then when i got home sent her my latest sickline from my comp as she says you would be surprised how many goes missing , i got a phone call at 4 pm the DWP are putting £300 in my account and if i send them my latest sick line i will get the balance , Which i take the job center lady sent it later so im expecting a call tomorrow saying thats my wages sorted out , After being off so long im entitled to free poll tax the job center lady say just pay it they really **** that up and you will be worse off by the time its sorted

Anyway thats my RANT over this inefficiency seems such common place now nobody has a pride in there job

If anyone can make sense of this, they will have my admiration.

Seems he's been off sick, work telling him they're going to change his job role to accommodate his injury and class him as disabled, then likely lay him off on the grounds off ill-health and start paying him his pension.

The OP seems to be adverse about this and is concerned that the works doctor doesn't even remember the injury he had and whether he had a stick or a crutch.

In the meantime he's not been getting the correct sick pick and is out of pocket, having to use his annual leave allowance to supplement his income.

After talking to a woman at the benefits officer he learned none of the correct paperwork had been sent to the benefits office or DWP and had to do all this himself despite the fact it should have already been done.

Fortunately the helpful woman from benefits office appears to have receive the paperwork from the OP and sorted him the correct entitlement for the time being.

The OP then complains that everyone in the system has no pride in their job and hasn't done a very good job.

Edited by Lloyd90

Hopefully sorted now

But how does the works doctor write in his notes i walked in with a crutch the last visit when i haven't used one for 6 month and hes a doctor ******* scares me

And the DWP quick enough to take it out your pay but seemingly loosing forms etc and no payment is common place ?.

Im maybe fortunate im just getting my wages topped up but there's poor **** realigning on them for money to live on