FOC Cartridges 28gm #7 or 7.5

TaxiDriver

43 minutes ago, Ollieollie said:

You given up completely TD?

Yes, pretty much,  don't have a shotgun,  and will be selling the 22lr when I can get an idea what it's worth.

still no luck job hunting,. No income having been self employed I don't qualify for JSA,.  getting by on wife's earnings only and the occassionaly food bank visit.

6 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

Marquee season just around the corner thank god

ps good money doing marquee 

Martyn, 

it's Ok Dougy is taking the pee as usual,.  

Referring to a struggle I had with my son and putting up a 3 man tent at one of the PW Rifle shoots one year :)

PS : Cartridges have now been collected as arranged.

Edited by TaxiDriver
PS added.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26 February 2018 at 17:00, steve_b_wales said:

Good luck with the job hunting. :good:

Thanks, 

had a job interview set up for last Wednesday by a recruitment company,.  Got to the dealership and the interview was cancelled as I arrived on the doorstep ?

Interview was rearranged for today at same time,.  Got there today ...and the guy I was supposed to see,. Was Off - Sick, ?

his business partner conducted the interview but was totally unprepared for me being there :(

Edited by TaxiDriver
Spelling corrected.

Sad to read about your predicament man. Don't know what I'd do if it happened to me, I'm self employed as well. It's not as "cushy" as some think. If you ever want an hour on clays or real pigeons, I can lend you a gun and a few shells fox. Best of luck.

1 hour ago, TaxiDriver said:

Another job I didn't get.

Don't let it get to you, you will find something. Do you have any ASDA warehouses near you, I know a few people who work in them and ASDA pay quite well and have lots of employee perks. I think they are almost always hiring.

I'm also self-employed and had an absolute terrible last year, it's tough out there.

Good luck with the search.