my utter stupidity

berettaman1

Good morning guys, I would like to begin by asking you all to forgive my stupid and crass behavior , on this forum yesterday, in particular Lefty, my remarks were really bad to him, but not meant seriously, lefty I apoligise sincerely to you and all the other guys who must have been saddened by my actions. As most of you know I put on the forum **** jokes, which to be fair I think are funny. however yesterday, on the third day of taking antibotics The wife was out helping the youngest daughter and the twin girls, i like a utter ***** fetched a 4 pack of Tennants Super and started drinking while participating on this forum, I had a empty stomach as well which accelerated my daft behavior. When I awoke much later with the wife shaking me , I recalled some of the things I said , But the forum was down, and I could not say sorry, In fact I thought I had been banned from the site! anyway I cant Go back in time and undo what I said, so all I can do is say sorry again Lefty, and D2D and all the rest of you. Ron. :good:

The first joke listed as unfunny was actually funny - the one about the flasher who didn't want to retire and decided to stick it out. No apology required.

The second joke was just bizarre - I am guessing the 3rd or 4th can must have kicked in. You should apologise for that joke.

You should also apologise for drinking Tenants Super - in this modern era of all day drinking and with of all the brews available to mankind there is no excuse for drinking Tenants Super.

As for being rude on the forum after a few jars, well you would appear to be in good company.

Thanks guys, I must admit I was aprehensive to looking on this forum this morning, but I should have listened to advice yesterday from I think, cranfield and snaky. snakeys advice was spot on ,but I was in my cups and acting silly. (no change there then I can hear you all muttering) Hey whats green and gets you drunk?..... a giro...!! Oops ive done it again. sorry. anyway thanks for your remarks. cheers.. :good:

Good morning guys, I would like to begin by asking you all to forgive my stupid and crass behavior , on this forum

And you can include most of us at some point, well done for being man enough to fess up

Berettaman1 & I have swapped a couple of pm's last night/this morning and all is forgiven & forgotten. :)

A unfortunate mixure of bad news day & bad beer day, but peace has now broken out and tranquility is restored.

For my part, I also apologise for my ranting and lack of composure, if I offended anyone, then for that I am sorry. :good:

Berrtaman1, I find that when departing on a bender, it's best to keep going and not stop after 4 cans, 'cos then you'll never know you need to apologise!

Lefty

I think this just shows how blokes can resolve an argument.

An apology for being a ****, everyone says fair enough and everything is fine again.

If we'd all been girls (no offence to any girls but this is what you're like) we'd have been still bitching about this 3 months later.

Thats okay Ron, and I promise not to use this smilie again should you ever post another crass joke

smilies-28329.png

:good:

yeh, cheers biff, I like your springer really, just that yesterday nothing was going right In fact I felt like i was a palestinian at a isreali wedding!! Oops Ive done it again!!! :)

I think this just shows how blokes can resolve an argument.

An apology for being a ****, everyone says fair enough and everything is fine again.

If we'd all been girls (no offence to any girls but this is what you're like) we'd have been still bitching about this 3 months later.

Only 3 months! :mad: Jesus Christ you haven't ever met the girls in my year at school. Stuff gets dug up from over 2 years ago. :) An elephant never forgets and it would appear a female doesn't either if the infomation may be useful bitching material one day. :good:

FM :good: