Bisley shoot pt2

deadeye ive

Basically is it worth me arranging baby sitting cover to allow me to get down Friday night ??Who'll be there

Have been following some of the replies and it's going to be a good one ......the comp idea is great but if it don't come off so what ,let's all enjoy ourselves .

Just a reminder

Walkie talkies are a must !...........NO mobile phone reception BTW so whose got them or have I got to buy some ?

Beer is a must .I'll bring 3 pks :good: ..........Fanta for ferret boy and Flash BTW :lol:

Food ....Remember Stuartp can out eat me ,dungannick,LB,henryd,AXE,Sussex lad ,martincavie,Miffy, and LB'S dog all put together :good: ........and still stay 10 Stone :good:

We have around under 4 weeks so let's formulate a plan :good:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had almost a year of this, so I am not eating anything this year :good:

As it is a short hop for me Ive I will be there Saturday morning onwards, if there is a big ye ha planned for Friday I may change my mind though (and if it stops raining) I may even tell you which local pub has the best looking barmaid :good:

I am away for the week before, so if I can help out with anything it needs to be soon, as I don't get back until Wednesday 1st.

We need to plan the food, it kind of worked last time, but more by luck than judgement, we can't expect Nick to run that as well, so we need a volunteer from the audience . .

deadeye, im aloud a drin with me meal :good:

theres no stopping me :good:

ill have to talk to dad, but i lve like 15 mins from bisley, and have a huge garden, im not promising anything but we could have a little doo at mine on the friday, means we can all get there nice and early on the saturday. cant promise anything, but i will speak to dad later. FM and his dad are staying at mine for the friday to get there nice and early. i could maybe do a chilli or something, if u provide the booze(dont worry there will be enough to feed an army, i mean a stuartp :good:

ill get back to u later.

cheers

flash

Sounds great FM :good: but experience tells me that we need to keep things simple and stick to the camping area ..walking distance only ..I'm not always right fella........it's Saturday night that I feel is the focal point and basically let's get some idea'sand suggestions for then .........Friday night for me will be a simple get together if others are interested .

I'll see if I can get a pic of the camping area to members who have'nt been down a idea of the location .(Hopefully Nick has secued the same place as it was excellant IMO) .

Help :good:

Pic in sporting pics

i havent yet managed to get hold of the woman who organises camping, she's elusive, however if last year is anything to go by, basically they dont care about us, as 15 drunk shooters dont go a long way against 2000 drunk harley riders.

Will get hold of her monday i hope :good:

Basically is it worth me arranging baby sitting cover to allow me to get down Friday night ??Who'll be there

Have been following some of the replies and it's going to be a good one ......the comp idea is great but if it don't come off so what ,let's all enjoy ourselves .

Just a reminder

Walkie talkies are a must !...........NO mobile phone reception BTW so whose got them or have I got to buy some ?

Beer is a must .I'll bring 3 pks :lol: ..........Fanta for ferret boy and Flash BTW :lol:

Food ....Remember Stuartp can out eat me ,dungannick,LB,henryd,AXE,Sussex lad ,martincavie,Miffy, and LB'S dog all put together :lol: ........and still stay 10 Stone :good:

We have around under 4 weeks so let's formulate a plan :good:

I will be there Fri night :good: with my brother, and there is a viscous rumor that Axe, JJaxeman and H will down for the Friday also :good:

I have set of radios that i will bring and i have a cash and carry card and don't mind doing a spot of shopping for supplies if we can agree on what to get and i'll get me money back :lol::lol:

I have a pair of radios, a gazebo just in case. knocking up some venison kebabs and steaks and various other things to eat

and some tins of baked beanz :)

I have a couple of tents incase anybody is short of one.

Miffy and Ive do you want to go in my car :good: :o :D cheap on petrol :D

what day you both going i'm off work so not fussed :good:

I`m there Friday ish, depending on whether I want to visit Coventry and Windsor great park this time or not !!!!!!! Food is an issue with me as 10 hrs in a hot car is not good for H&S issues :) So I will stump up for food etc.

I have 2 x two way radios also !!!

Blimey, if half the people who have said they are coming actually turn up we will need name badges :good:

I can actually forget someones name as they giving it to me, so remembering real name/forum name/face will be a nightmare, especially after a few beers. So I will appologise in advance :lol:

I will have been away for a week, so I will need to pay a visit to my permission, that will be Friday night if the weather is kind, with Drovers if he is up for it.

So..

We may pop over Friday earlish and disapear, or meet up Saturday morning -I'll play it by ear.

As there are 3 threads running on this meet, I will stick this here as well:

For those who don't know you can get ammo at Bisley (if they have it in stock obviously) from here.

http://www.nsc-bisley.co.uk/common/asp/arm...=NSC&type=1

This is handy for 6.5 shooters, for instance, as they do FMJ's for £8/20

And the BSRC do almost all target .22 (not hollow point) ammo in their shop onsite.

Blimey, if half the people who have said they are coming actually turn up we will need name badges :good:

I`m ahead of you there m8, I`ve got a load of sticky address labels which should fit both user and real names on, if people should wish to be nominated of course.