60y rabbit head with my .22

hewi

shot this rabbit last night around 60y sweet as a nut

And the rabbit was still kicking while you walked ,ran even, 60yds in 6 seconds, to eject the spent round across the frame showing rabbit still kicking, watch it again it doesnt look right??

It must have been kicking an awful long time..... or you got wings :good:

:good: D2D

And the rabbit was still kicking while you walked ,ran even, 60yds in 6 seconds, to eject the spent round across the frame showing rabbit still kicking, watch it again it doesnt look right??

It must have been kicking an awful long time..... or you got wings :)

take it from me the shot was clean through the head look again and all your rabbit dont move when you shoot them not even a twitch :good:?:o?:D?:D?:D????????????????

Hewi

Thanks for the video, excellent shot.

d2d

Sorry, but you'v lost me, I can't see what you are insinuating. Can you please spell it out.

webber

The rabbit was shot at 60yds and kicking strongly and within 6seconds(according to the timer below) we see a shadow in the frame standing over the rabbit which is still kicking strongly, the shadow ejects the spent round. This is we are told was a shot taken 60 yds away yet he is there within 6secs, this equates to a 2.9 min mile or has he, as I said, got wings? :good:

The shot itself is no big deal but the video suggests that it was taken from a much closer range, what puzzles me Is the need to suggest a longer range? :)

So how did he vanish when the camera zoomed out ? and its not a certainty its a spent case that goes across the screen, it could be a flying insect if you watch closely.

Do you not know the sound of the bolt being worked? Its clearly a spent case going across the frame, insects dont fly in a perfect arch. Its too much of a coincidence that its seen just as the bolt is worked.

How do you account for his shadow which cannot be projected from the camera to the site of the rabbit 60yds,yet it is shown next to the rabbit within 6seconds of the shot being fired.

Its almost embarassing to watch a second time, the guy is plainly a joker.

You make up your own mind, but its clearly a case of adding on maybe 40yds :good:

:) D2D

So how did he vanish when the camera zoomed out ? and its not a certainty its a spent case that goes across the screen, it could be a flying insect if you watch closely.

:) Looks a lot more like a butterfly going past than an ejected 22 round the sound of bolt been worked is beside camera and as it zooms out i cant see anyone running away :good: Looks around 50yrds like the video title suggests.

:) Looks a lot more like a butterfly going past than an ejected 22 round the sound of bolt been worked is beside camera and as it zooms out i cant see anyone running away :good: Looks around 50yrds like the video title suggests.

cheers lads after slowing vid down i can cofirm that it is a insect as for d2d this guy must be a clown cos his eyes are painted on or he must be able to hit a barn door with a shotgun at 20y :good: :o :D:D:D??????

cheers lads after slowing vid down i can cofirm that it is a insect as for d2d this guy must be a clown cos his eyes are painted on or he must be able to hit a barn door with a shotgun at 20y :o :D:D:D?????????

You need to grow up sonny. what are you gabbling on about clowns and eyes for?

D2D has a valid point................personally I thought it looked futher than 60 yards...........and theres nothing stopping ye mate shooting the vid from afar..is there...(not that it matters in the least)

anyway..............one dead rabbit................someone shot it ...................nice one..............end of :good:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not being funny but aren't all your shot that good :good: A head shot on a bunny at 60yds, I **** em so to speak and I bet many others do too :good: Good shooting :lol::lol: but if you've been granted an FAC then you bloody well ought to be able to kill your quarry cleanly. Hope this isn't a one off :good: When you can do it in the dark time and time again thats competent :lol:

Thanks Phil.

most bunnies twitch, kick and jump when shot.............................

and those who say that their's do not, are clearly preaching the 'moral words' about clean, humane kills etc.............. without the experience to tell them otherwise.........These people should remain in their armchairs in front of their PC's and stop passing comments about things they know little or nothing about.