Well I'm, Blowed

wymberley

What a load of old tosh . My wife’s brother in law was serving in the United States Air Force at Woodbridge at the time . Every person on the base was warned not to say anything about the sighting .There has been many a tv program about the sightings with many first class witnesses among the airforce personal . This was a covered up story that went straight to the us government and to our own government . Read the account by a man named Pope ,carnt remember his first name . At the time he was working for the government body that checked out ufo in this country .  Disinformation is a very powerful weapon .

harnser

2 hours ago, Harnser said:

What a load of old tosh . My wife’s brother in law was serving in the United States Air Force at Woodbridge at the time . Every person on the base was warned not to say anything about the sighting .There has been many a tv program about the sightings with many first class witnesses among the airforce personal . This was a covered up story that went straight to the us government and to our own government . Read the account by a man named Pope ,carnt remember his first name . At the time he was working for the government body that checked out ufo in this country .  Disinformation is a very powerful weapon .

harnser

If you mean Nick Pope I wouldn't place too much stock there.  I used to work for the same organisation and suffice it to say that many of his former colleagues contest his claims about what he did and that he is not well thought of.

37 minutes ago, Zapp said:

If you mean Nick Pope I wouldn't place too much stock there.  I used to work for the same organisation and suffice it to say that many of his former colleagues contest his claims about what he did and that he is not well thought of.

That’s the guy zap .I have seen him on a number ofTV programs ref ufos . He always came across as a believable sensible sort of person . He also came across as a person who like a few members on here who are subject to the official secrets act .

harnser

Edited by Harnser

11 hours ago, Harnser said:

harnser

Absolutely correct .... It happened.

21 hours ago, moose man said:

Sounds like something the SAS would do ...to many people with egg on their faces for it to come out till now ..I bet those lads wet there selves laughing..

The base assistant commander walked around the vehicle touched it.    ( It Looked and felt like black glass triangular in shape with markings on its side which he copied ) He watched it take off along with other witnesses. Now don't tell me that a man with his knowledge and experience in charge of a Nuclear establishment was duped by a hoax.

On 31/12/2018 at 22:47, Harnser said:

That’s the guy zap .I have seen him on a number ofTV programs ref ufos . He always came across as a believable sensible sort of person . He also came across as a person who like a few members on here who are subject to the official secrets act .

harnser

Everyone in DI is subject to the official secrets act. Cleaners, registry clerks, secretaries.

Not trying to tell anyone what to think but you do get people who hide behind the "I can't tell you about that" aspect to get away with saying all sorts.