Manners

tonker

I think it bad manners when an article is put up for sale on the other sales page. When you reply on that page to say you'd buy said Item soon after it being put up for sale, only to find that 24hrs later it sold to someone else. Especially after the seller had been on site three or four times after putting said item up with no contact.

Could the mods not bring in a ruling that an article would only be sold after the buyer had left a message on said advert, instead of pm the vendor. 

I was looking at buying something here and elsewhere, left a message to seller on the sales page and let the other go thinking I'd bought the one on PW. Shan't make that mistake again. and breathe.

15 minutes ago, tonker said:

Could the mods not bring in a ruling that an article would only be sold after the buyer had left a message on said advert, instead of pm the vendor. 

How on earth could the mods enforce that ?

Its annoying, but the seller can sell to who they want.

18 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I buy quite a few bits and pieces through the Sales Section. Usually send a PM and post that I have done so on the advert.

Usually works quite well, occasionally someone will beat me, but I don't get upset about it!

Once every decade doesn't count.

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Hey, I like to give them a chance!:whistling:

I think in your case there is very little difference in , a chance and no chance , well up on the leader board as far as nimble fingers on the key board goes .

Joking aside , I have done one or two sales with TIGHTCHOKE , top guy to deal with .:good: