Sign in to follow this  
Lloyd90

Pick 4

2 hours ago, figgy said:

Sorry Lloyd not a clue but would guess Velocity as that's the current club cartridge.

Yes that’s the budget one so would have thought that rather than Evos, either way I’ve heard they’re a tidy cart. 

Will just have a play with all 4 and pick one to stick with :) 

18 hours ago, figgy said:

Lloyd they could be the evo, I don't know.

A call to just carts should clear it up for you.

As you suspected and confirmed with JC - they would indeed be a similar build to the velocity carts 👍🏻

Just incase anyone was wondering. 

I've shot velocity carts as have mates of mine and they couldn't find fault with them. Very good kills and patterns out of a k80 a blaser f3 and a Optima bored Beretta.

Comp X were very soft and seemed slow,not to my liking, a friend is very good with them.

Lyalvale English sporters, between myself and a couple of friends we purchased over 30k of them as there was a deal on the price. Good carts for the cheap price we paid. None of us have bought anymore at current prices as we all prefer other makes.

Eley Select were only ok, little bit more thumpy and the fiber wad version left a hell of a tarry mess in the barrels to get rid of. Powder residue and muck I'm not bothered about but the cack of these was a pain to get out. The 21g were nicer to shoot than the 28g.

That's my friends and myselfs take on all the carts.

Be interesting to see what you deduce after trying them.

Just Cartridges own brand are a good cartridge nice on the shoulder and very good breaking performance in fibre wad no8 anyway. 

Also give the rio target load a try it's what I have been using for around 3 years now and not had any problems again I only shoot fibre wads no8 order 500/1000 at a time. Good luck