Urgently Required- 10 Good Excuses/Alibi's

starlight32

With all these birds about lately we will all have one way or another been blagging our way out shooting and are all probably pushing our luck with the other 'Bird' indoors.

Correct?

I was with another member of this site on saturday who as he left the field after a good day was 'Off to buy some flowers for her indoors to make things right'. He had also paid for a new hair do that day too.

All getting a bit expensive chaps so best excuses please.......................

Starlight32

"See ya.....I'm out"

YOU CAN TELL THE SINGLE ONES CAN`T YOU, YOU WON`T BE SO BRAVE WHEN YOUR MARRIED

Married 4 years in October - I did lots of interviewing for the job :good:

First littl'un due 4 August

Ok you've rumbled me, got to get out while I can :( - I reckon the next six weeks are a right off :good:

i usually get a call off farmer when birds are about,or he s due to cut. i sit with a face like thunder then ,for a while,then she says whats wrong with your face,i say farmer needs me down there ,birds giving him stick,but dont wanna leave you,(got to look sad at this point) she allways says ,well you d better go then,or he might not let you on there any more,so i agree with her ,and trundle off looking sad....till the end of street lol :(

i usually get a call off farmer when birds are about,or he s due to cut. i sit with a face like thunder then ,for a while,then she says whats wrong with your face,i say farmer needs me down there ,birds giving him stick,but dont wanna leave you,(got to look sad at this point) she allways says ,well you d better go then,or he might not let you on there any more,so i agree with her ,and trundle off looking sad....till the end of street lol :(

:good: Sorted!

I blame it all on my shooting buddy Tim, in all fairness my wife is ok as long as I am back at a reasonable time so we can do something together, the last time she was really, really angry was on our anniversary, I promised to be back from the shoot for 12.30 so we could go out for a meal, 2.30 pm I rolled in, she was not happy!

I took my gun on honeymoon!!! I'm divorced now, but when I was married I was out shooting without asking permission, and my dinner was always on the table when I got home. She knew what my hobby was, before she married me, so she accepted it.

My kids would carry the rabbits, or sit with me in the high seat, and often saw deer before I did. Neither of my children grew up to be fox fondlers or stoat strokers and I think between us the wife and I did a good job.

In Hd`s house....."I just got a phone call from Lucky Jim, the farmers at his witsend **insert appropriate vermin name here** are everywhere!"

In Lucky Jim`s house ..........."I just got a phone call from Hd, the farmers at his witsend **insert appropriate vermin name here** are everywhere!"

............sorted :(

In the Malk household.... I say ........ "I'm off shooting .... if your out shopping buy something nice for me" ..........she does sometimes get some clothes for me but cannot quite get the gist of DPM!!!!

In the Malk household..... she says ....."give me a call just as your leaving" (to come home)........

With all these birds about lately we will all have one way or another been blagging our way out shooting and are all probably pushing our luck with the other 'Bird' indoors.

Correct?

I was with another member of this site on saturday who as he left the field after a good day was 'Off to buy some flowers for her indoors to make things right'. He had also paid for a new hair do that day too.

Starlight32

I'm going out and i MIGHT be back

Correct?

Starlight32

Jesus if i bought my wife flowers she would probably be phoning the doctors to Se if she was pregnant again :lol: