Beslan

digger

186 children lost their lives, Chechan terrorists acting as the poor down trodden muslim minority in this world. Reason for bringing it up is the fact I was abused by a muslim tenant today for not having sympathy as he now has eight kids in a three bedroom house. And low and behold he hates this country, would like to see it as a muslim state and despises the west. Rhymes with tanker :lol:

Eight kids? :lol: It nice to know that my taxes aren't being wasted on decent pensions for our elderly, or other such nonsense. :lol: I may no longer be free, to say 'it', but I am allowed, to think 'it'. And believe me, I'm thinking it. :good:

well said

One can only hope in his quest for more suitable accomodation he chooses a country more sympathetic to his families needs.

We are slipping somewhat by allowing such a traitor in our country to be treated in this dreadful manner.

Forget about it guys, you can't say a thing it won't change the situation. The more we talk about it the more we wind ourselves up. Thats not forgetting if you get overheard, and find yourself being accused of membership or belief to some fanatical extremist organization.

i remember it all unfold on the news channels, it started of bad and got worse from there. I've also had the unfortunate pleasure of living in the centre of a muslim community. Saying that i've also had the pleasure of meeting a number of very decent muslims who i would happily cross the road for.

I belive each one of us is entitled to follow whatever belief we like however, i'm not impressed when others dislike our traditions and belief's and object to us following them. This is our home as it is theres, but lets not forget who's the guest. They were never asked to come and stay, and there more than welcome to leave but guess what, they wont.

In my eyes if you have nothing to offer and rely on the system, times up.

Oh here we go again, This country has gone to the Pits, The one subject that is guaranteed to wind me up is the one told by digger, Have you noticed we dont have the Sihk, Hindu, and Chinese people who live here demanding their own schools,that their women must be allowed to walk round dressed like black letter boxes, complaining about, and making a fuss about the slightest thing that offends them? Demanding there own muslim parlament??there is over 2000 mosques now in britain would someone hazard a guess and say how many Christain Churches there are in islamic countries? there are non in saudi, every time one has been built in pakistan they have burnt it down. My mate who shoots with me only told me last week that where he works there is one muslim, the firm decked out a room for him to pray 3 times a day(they dont clock off/on while they do this) they have to be paid by the company. My mates, mate who works there complained that if that was the rules then why couldnot the rest of the workforce have a break at the same time? Yes youve guessed , his mate was fired!. This country is being run by madmen with a agenda that no sane person can uderstand. God help us, Oops must not say God, some Political correct tw-t will report me, yea? Bring it on then our forefathers fought and died for free speech and freedom, which is being erroded all the time. And before anyone asks I dont belong to any extremist party, but the way things are going I am begining to see their point, :lol:

he now has eight kids in a three bedroom house. And low and behold he hates this country, would like to see it as a muslim state and despises the west. Rhymes with tanker :lol:

So why on earth doesn't he move to a muslim country if he hates it so much here?

That's what I can't understand, if you don't like it then **** off some where that you do.

What quite worries me is that a lot of people moving to this country have large familes with many kids, while most British familes have only 2 or 3 so what is going to happen 50 - 100 years down the line, perhaps we will be a muslim state by then.

he now has eight kids in a three bedroom house. And low and behold he hates this country, would like to see it as a muslim state and despises the west. Rhymes with tanker :lol:

So why on earth doesn't he move to a muslim country if he hates it so much here?

That's what I can't understand, if you don't like it then **** off some where that you do.

What quite worries me is that a lot of people moving to this country have large familes with many kids, while most British familes have only 2 or 3 so what is going to happen 50 - 100 years down the line, perhaps we will be a muslim state by then.

No doubt about it doc, up untill my retirement I used to install P O safes all over the Midlands from Skegness down as far as Worcester, In all the inner cities I used to be amazed when working near schools at the 90% of kids coming/ going to school was of ethnic minority?? I feel like taking up smoking again!0h well if we cant beat them! Harri krishna, Harri krishna! Come on lads lets hear you chanting!! :good:

It is a situation where the Tail Wags the Dog.An aggressive loud minority shouts enough and changes policy.My point is though that having lived in a Muslim dictatorship and being treated like a dog,along with all other non Saudi nationals where there was no expression of any other religion allowed :I believe that warts and all we have a better system than the tin pot paranoid societies that there are out there.However much it winds us up we are better than them.The idea is not to let the deadbeats in in the 1st place.Our country could be as tight as a drum.Only accept the foreigners we have a use for and kick out the treacherous ones.Leave the window smashing,effigy burning totalitarian **** to those less decent places.

:yes::D Yes well said vole, I cant understand how these cretins who have been voted in as the the servants of the people, have now voted themselves as our masters, introducing all these looney lefty laws, for instance,no more christmas, its now a winter festival!!Might offend the non christians?.no more flying the Union flag!(might offend the ethnic minority,?) no more baa baa black sheep childrens ryme, (might offend the ethnic minority?? Well hello , you tommy tankers it might have passed your awareness of thought but this is or was a christian country. The mps who are all for this should be arrested for treason, they have no concept of the harm they done. Hope we have a uprising and put it right!! RANT OVER FOR NOW> :oops:

he now has eight kids in a three bedroom house. And low and behold he hates this country, would like to see it as a muslim state and despises the west. Rhymes with tanker :D

I havnt read all of the thread yet because Im wound up already, this fair country of OURS is becoming an unpleasant place in which to live, iffy going out late at night in parts of the cities, born free and taxed to death all to pay for the likes of the whinging *** with the eight kids. In 50 years or so it will be a job to find a pure bred native of the uk, they will all have a little bit of a tint,My belief is that the worst is yet to come, my daughter 24 and aparently more streetwise than me told me that in the clubs gangs of muslim lads were out to get as many white girls pregnant as possible.... now whats that all about? :)

:oops: D2D ( :yes: first time ever)

Ps like all communities there are good people and I have met some really nice muslims, but then the majority are another story.

he now has eight kids in a three bedroom house. And low and behold he hates this country, would like to see it as a muslim state and despises the west. Rhymes with tanker :D

I havnt read all of the thread yet because Im wound up already, this fair country of OURS is becoming an unpleasant place in which to live, iffy going out late at night in parts of the cities, born free and taxed to death all to pay for the likes of the whinging *** with the eight kids. In 50 years or so it will be a job to find a pure bred native of the uk, they will all have a little bit of a tint,My belief is that the worst is yet to come, my daughter 24 and aparently more streetwise than me told me that in the clubs gangs of muslim lads were out to get as many white girls pregnant as possible.... now whats that all about? :)

:oops: D2D ( :yes: first time ever)

Ps like all communities there are good people and I have met some really nice muslims, but then the majority are another story.

i said it years ago the way it's going in 50 years everyone will be coffee coloured and no one believed me they perhaps will now

Oh here we go again, This country has gone to the Pits, The one subject that is guaranteed to wind me up is the one told by digger, Have you noticed we dont have the Sihk, Hindu, and Chinese people who live here demanding their own schools,that their women must be allowed to walk round dressed like black letter boxes, complaining about, and making a fuss about the slightest thing that offends them? Demanding there own muslim parlament??there is over 2000 mosques now in britain would someone hazard a guess and say how many Christain Churches there are in islamic countries? there are non in saudi, every time one has been built in pakistan they have burnt it down. My mate who shoots with me only told me last week that where he works there is one muslim, the firm decked out a room for him to pray 3 times a day(they dont clock off/on while they do this) they have to be paid by the company. My mates, mate who works there complained that if that was the rules then why couldnot the rest of the workforce have a break at the same time? Yes youve guessed , his mate was fired!. This country is being run by madmen with a agenda that no sane person can uderstand. God help us, Oops must not say God, some Political correct tw-t will report me, yea? Bring it on then our forefathers fought and died for free speech and freedom, which is being erroded all the time. And before anyone asks I dont belong to any extremist party, but the way things are going I am begining to see their point, :yes:

:D

bout time they stopped all the foreiners getting in to the country and breeding like rats. :oops:

Oh here we go again, This country has gone to the Pits, The one subject that is guaranteed to wind me up is the one told by digger, Have you noticed we dont have the Sihk, Hindu, and Chinese people who live here demanding their own schools,that their women must be allowed to walk round dressed like black letter boxes, complaining about, and making a fuss about the slightest thing that offends them? Demanding there own muslim parlament??there is over 2000 mosques now in britain would someone hazard a guess and say how many Christain Churches there are in islamic countries? there are non in saudi, every time one has been built in pakistan they have burnt it down. My mate who shoots with me only told me last week that where he works there is one muslim, the firm decked out a room for him to pray 3 times a day(they dont clock off/on while they do this) they have to be paid by the company. My mates, mate who works there complained that if that was the rules then why couldnot the rest of the workforce have a break at the same time? Yes youve guessed , his mate was fired!. This country is being run by madmen with a agenda that no sane person can uderstand. God help us, Oops must not say God, some Political correct tw-t will report me, yea? Bring it on then our forefathers fought and died for free speech and freedom, which is being erroded all the time. And before anyone asks I dont belong to any extremist party, but the way things are going I am begining to see their point, :yes:

:D

bout time they stopped all the foreiners getting in to the country and breeding like rats. :oops:

the bnp is not a extreamist party but imo the only one that has our interest't at heart and no i'm not on this forum to spread the word for the bnp just how i feel as i have many afro carabian friends who agree with me

Oh here we go again, This country has gone to the Pits, The one subject that is guaranteed to wind me up is the one told by digger, Have you noticed we dont have the Sihk, Hindu, and Chinese people who live here demanding their own schools,that their women must be allowed to walk round dressed like black letter boxes, complaining about, and making a fuss about the slightest thing that offends them? Demanding there own muslim parlament??there is over 2000 mosques now in britain would someone hazard a guess and say how many Christain Churches there are in islamic countries? there are non in saudi, every time one has been built in pakistan they have burnt it down. My mate who shoots with me only told me last week that where he works there is one muslim, the firm decked out a room for him to pray 3 times a day(they dont clock off/on while they do this) they have to be paid by the company. My mates, mate who works there complained that if that was the rules then why couldnot the rest of the workforce have a break at the same time? Yes youve guessed , his mate was fired!. This country is being run by madmen with a agenda that no sane person can uderstand. God help us, Oops must not say God, some Political correct tw-t will report me, yea? Bring it on then our forefathers fought and died for free speech and freedom, which is being erroded all the time. And before anyone asks I dont belong to any extremist party, but the way things are going I am begining to see their point, :D

Like B1 says, there are many races who just get on with it and don't throw sand in their benefactors eyes.

LB