Lowlives

Ttfjlc

Everyone knows what scum druggies can be/do, today I witnessed something that made me suffer a whole mix of emotions in a short space of time, from anguish to anger and then luckily relief. I was out with my family in spalding getting last few bits ready for school, we were walking down a small sidestreet when I hear something bounce on the floor near us, I see only a few feet away a syringe, a few more syringes are already scattered about! I immediately check my lads and ask them if they'd been hit or if they'd stood on one to which thankfully they hadn't, I look up but cannot see which flat it was thrown from, we moved on pretty quickly when the metal saucer used for heroin also was thrown onto the floor! I called 101, the bloke on the end of the phone was spot on, told him I would of been the one being arrested if one of my kids had been hit, I know the police get a lot of flak but I just hope officers attend to sort the mess out.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

That is seriously messed up, glad you are all ok.

Cheers mate, seen plenty of stuff like that on police programs but to actually witness it first hand was rather scary, I know people say spalding like Boston has gone downhill but geez! 

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

local Lass - 23 living in a council house with her single mother within shouting distance of us - just had her third child by 3 different fathers - 2 month's  premature due to her drug habits - saw her this morning outside the Maternity Unit with a Spliff.

Now that is disturbing, but remember none of it will be her fault. :good:

3 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Very disturbing, glad you and yours are ok.

Thanks, I know we live in a messed up world and the person may of been a nice member of society at some point who's  since fallen on hard times, I just can't fathom how anyone could think it's ok to just throw syringes out of a 1st floor flat. 

Not quite a serious as the op's encounter maybe but I was only thinking yesterday about posting a thread about smoking weed and how it seems to be completely accepted nowadays. 

I picked up some guns yesterday and as I left the guys house a neighbour was getting into his van and the stench from the joint he was smoking was incredible. I pulled out of the car park behind him and the smoke was billowing out of the windows.

I get loads of people in my shop every week who absolutely stink of weed, so much so that the aircon and air freshener come out as I see them out of the door. I'm not shy about telling them either.

I don't like going into town centre at the best of times (too many people!!) but last week I had to and I must have walked past a dozen separate people smoking weed. It's not limited to my area as I notice when I'm travelling.

I'm sure it leads to "harder" drugs in many cases or even is used along side other drugs.

I'm not knocking those that smoke weed, I've read plenty about how it's less harmful than drinking, less addictive than nicotine or even caffeine and how there are so many medical benefits, but as far as I am aware it's still illegal but completely accepted by many.

I guess I'm just old!?!?

Edd

8 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

Not quite a serious as the op's encounter maybe but I was only thinking yesterday about posting a thread about smoking weed and how it seems to be completely accepted nowadays. 

I picked up some guns yesterday and as I left the guys house a neighbour was getting into his van and the stench from the joint he was smoking was incredible. I pulled out of the car park behind him and the smoke was billowing out of the windows.

I get loads of people in my shop every week who absolutely stink of weed, so much so that the aircon and air freshener come out as I see them out of the door. I'm not shy about telling them either.

I don't like going into town centre at the best of times (too many people!!) but last week I had to and I must have walked past a dozen separate people smoking weed. It's not limited to my area as I notice when I'm travelling.

I'm sure it leads to "harder" drugs in many cases or even is used along side other drugs.

I'm not knocking those that smoke weed, I've read plenty about how it's less harmful than drinking, less addictive than nicotine or even caffeine and how there are so many medical benefits, but as far as I am aware it's still illegal but completely accepted by many.

I guess I'm just old!?!?

Edd

We smell it from the tattoo shop by our workshop. I tell them to get it away from my doors as I don’t want customers thinking it’s us.

i know lads who take cocaine regularly and they says it’s ok and nothing serious ??? . 

1 hour ago, eddoakley said:

I guess I'm just old!?!?

Edd

your right its everywhere, you can be driving in the car when it comes in the vents from another car. Folk quite openly smoke it and don't care who knows.

I'm not old, and I don't think its normal 

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

i know lads who take cocaine regularly and they says it’s ok and nothing serious ??? 

Not serious but there blowing their money on what??

Someone i worked with once said " so long as you've got enough money left at the weekend for a drink and a snort" I was gob smacked, it was as if he was talking about going for a curry??