Part 1 of 2 covering my bag of 138 over barley drillings

KillStone

12 minutes ago, KillStone said:

I’m putting together the second half of the day and would appear to have started connecting more towards front edge of the birds as the day went on. But I will definitely try pull out on them a little bit more Thanks for the tip! 👍🏼 I haven’t done much shooting In the last couple years only the odd day or two here and there so I’d like to think I’m just a bit rusty. Looking to do a lot more and more regularly this year again and improve to a decent standard with a bit of luck! Cheers for watching bud 

I'll look forward to it. 👍

32 minutes ago, snow white said:

Like the video but I would not use plastic wads.

Please don’t want to get in to or start any arguments it’s just that I will not use plastic don’t know about banning lead it’s plastic they should ban.

No arguments here bud. I’ve used plastics for pretty much all my shooting life but I think myself it’s perhaps time to move over to fibres. I ordered these carts due to lockdown and didn’t even think but I will look into the next lot I buy switching to the same cartridges but fibre- we’ve all got to do our bit at the end of the day 👍🏼 Think the manufacturers should perhaps consider making plastic and fibre same price too rather than a premium for fibres to do their bit too 

8 hours ago, KillStone said:

No arguments here bud. I’ve used plastics for pretty much all my shooting life but I think myself it’s perhaps time to move over to fibres. I ordered these carts due to lockdown and didn’t even think but I will look into the next lot I buy switching to the same cartridges but fibre- we’ve all got to do our bit at the end of the day 👍🏼 Think the manufacturers should perhaps consider making plastic and fibre same price too rather than a premium for fibres to do their bit too 

Why would manufacturers sell fibre for the same or less? They cost more to make than plastic wadded cartridges. 

1 hour ago, motty said:

Why would manufacturers sell fibre for the same or less? They cost more to make than plastic wadded cartridges. 

Out of responsibility take price out of the decision to be made by the everyday shooter. I never said they would have to drop price of fibre. How they match the two prices would be open to them there is more than one way