Live on good morning britain

JTaylor91

On 09/08/2020 at 14:08, Vince Green said:

There is another problem that nobody is talking about. Lifeboat crews are volunteers who don't get paid. They don't mind getting called out to genuine emergencies but crew members are leaving because they are fed up with getting called out to migrant boats who ring 999 and say they are in trouble

So they have working mobile phones with a sim that allows it to be used in the UK???

5 hours ago, discobob said:

So they have working mobile phones with a sim that allows it to be used in the UK???

Funny that ! who would have thought it?  What a fortunate coincidence????

Once they put in a distress call wheels start turning and they get rescued and towed in. Up to twenty self employed volunteer lifeboat men lose a half a days earnings and the RNLI lose six engine hours on a craft  that costs anything up to  £2000 per hour to put to sea given all the hidden costs. 

The RNLI is a charity manned by volunteers,  Lets not forget that. 

Edited by Vince Green

I'm gonna say something really controversial. I believe when the gummint got caught short with this virus, they cynically went with the cheapest option which was the herd immunity. Let everyone catch it and those that are left will have the antibodies needed to fight it.

After so many deaths (To the gummint they are just missing tax dollars). I think their relaxed attitude towards this new wave of migrants is because they've realised they have to replace those missing tax dollars for the future.

On 10/08/2020 at 19:55, Vince Green said:

Funny that ! who would have thought it?  What a fortunate coincidence????

Once they put in a distress call wheels start turning and they get rescued and towed in. Up to twenty self employed volunteer lifeboat men lose a half a days earnings and the RNLI lose six engine hours on a craft  that costs anything up to  £2000 per hour to put to sea given all the hidden costs. 

The RNLI is a charity manned by volunteers,  Lets not forget that. 

So maybe the government should divert all the money going to France to do nothing and give it to the RNLI 

On 10/08/2020 at 14:25, discobob said:

Yes. They use them to video themselves throwing their identity cards overboard.

22 hours ago, toxo said:

I'm gonna say something really controversial. I believe when the gummint got caught short with this virus, they cynically went with the cheapest option which was the herd immunity. Let everyone catch it and those that are left will have the antibodies needed to fight it.

After so many deaths (To the gummint they are just missing tax dollars). I think their relaxed attitude towards this new wave of migrants is because they've realised they have to replace those missing tax dollars for the future.

No Toxo.

They raise tax to make up the shortfall.   It's votes they are importing.

1 hour ago, BRYAN3 said:

It's votes they are importing.

They're barking up the wrong tree if that's their tactic. According to Ipsos Mori Labour won 64% of BAME votes in the last GE.