B725

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, discobob said:

I imagine that Hamilton's agent will be getting an uncomfortable call today which will start with something like

"So lets discuss this £41 mill that Lewis is wanting......"

I think that it will be Bottas who has to worry, Mercedes will just want the two best in their team. A few tens of million to pay Bottas off wouldn’t worry them when you see the sort of money winning the constructors championship is worth.

Just now, Fisheruk said:

I think that it will be Bottas who has to worry, Mercedes will just want the two best in their team. A few tens of million to pay Bottas off wouldn’t worry them when you see the sort of money winning the constructors championship is worth.

Indeed Bottas needs to be worried - but if they can save 10 million in the renegotiation with Hamilton as they are still to agree a new contract I believe - Billy Bonus :)

I think he did an excellent job in Hameltons car concidering his racing boots had to be one size smaller than he wears normally so he could fit in. Bearing in mind he didn't have much time in the car and he did so well how much of Hameltons talent is actually the car?

1 hour ago, B725 said:

I think he did an excellent job in Hameltons car concidering his racing boots had to be one size smaller than he wears normally so he could fit in. Bearing in mind he didn't have much time in the car and he did so well how much of Hameltons talent is actually the car?

Agree with that but as a mechanic in a Renault race team watched him in his formula Renault at a wet donning round the fosters loop 5 cars IIRC overtaken cleanly on lap 1 ! that talent gets you a drive in the top teams but you still have to deliver week in week out. His Manor mechanics all said he was F1 material then.

regards Agriv8