show your rimfires

jcbruno

DSCN1080.jpg

that looks realy cool and a very beautiful place you got there to wack rabbits I always liked the color of the grass in the isles a very pretty green just differnt to me our grass is usually tan colourd or else a much darker shade of green unless in the Canadian maratimes i think there terrain is simaler from what i can remember,

Noticed some new users on here any of you folks want to show of your rigs :good:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I dont know nothing about rifles, so I ask this question.

What is the difference between a centrefire and a rimfire or any different ones?

thanks

dustyfox

Centrefire has a primer in the centre of the base of the shell, just like a shotgun cartridge. A rimfire is detonated by striking the rim and crimping it so it detonates the priming compound that is found in the rim area of the cartridge.

• 1 month later...
Nice rifles JC. Interesting that you`ve got one piece mounts on two of the rifles. Never thought of trying it even though i have a couple of spare sets lying around. Thought it might foul the breech.

i thought the same thing then i tried it and both my CZ's and anchutz operate just fine with no obstructions do to the 1 piece mount, i find those uk sports match rings very strong and happy to have bought them from your side of the pond :rolleyes: