show your rimfires

jcbruno

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dazza I did look but I have since forgotten. Is was a german make beginning with N I think, I weird name. Will have another go on Sunday :rolleyes:

The strap is slightly elasticated too, which may sound strange, but its actually very comfortable

Edited by ShaggyRS6

Dazza I did look but I have since forgotten. Is was a german make beginning with N I think, I weird name. Will have another go on Sunday :good:

The strap is slightly elasticated too, which may sound strange, but its actually very comfortable

Niggeloh are a German company making slings like that. :) I have their rucksling and its spot on.

heheh, LOVE the Marlin!

There is a lever action .410 in my local gunshop which I want soooo much, just cant justify the expenditure at the mo.

Can the marlin take a scope? It looks like it is screw cut at the muzzle, or am I seeing things?

ZB

Yes the Marlin is screw cut ive got a parker hale mod for it. had a sak but found that it oscured the magazine tube meaning that each time i reloaded i would have had to take the mod off no such problem with the slimmer diameter 'parker'.

It can also take a scope, im awaiting delivery of a weaver style base that just screw into the top of the receiver. The iron sights dont need to be removed when adding a scope which is good as i would like to use irons at the club and a scope for rabbiting. What ilove about the marlin is that it feeds just about any .22lr round. The magazine tube takes 15 rounds. The build quality is excellent..

i was also amazed at how compact the Marlin is check out the size of it compared to the theoben evo!

Edited by luckytrigger

• 7 months later...

just curiouse breastman and i mean no disrespect but whats the advantage of having a bolt action aug is it novelty i cant imagine it would be very cheap to buy a aug or the like :lol: do you find it very acurate i would imagine the bolt handle would be very awkward, but i realy like your steyr 308 very nice rifles :yp:

Edited by jcbruno