Moderna vaccine

steve_b_wales

Yesterday morning, my wife had her Moderna booster. All okay until 7pm last night, apart from a sore arm, then dizziness and feeling sick. Also, shivering and feeling cold. She went to bed at 9 pm and is still there now. After her first vaccine, she ended up in hospital with a possible blood clot. After her second one she was okay though.

9 minutes ago, MrPhantom said:

I’m hoping that the people with positive experiences just haven’t bothered posting

I did post (above some way), but 2 x AZ last spring (slightly 'off day' from 1st, nothing from second) and Moderna in November - mildly sore arm from Moderna, but otherwise fine.

50 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I did post (above some way), but 2 x AZ last spring (slightly 'off day' from 1st, nothing from second) and Moderna in November - mildly sore arm from Moderna, but otherwise fine.

43 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

My first 2 vaccines were Pfizer. My booster, 3 weeks ago was Moderna, and apart from a sore arm, all was okay.

Thanks guys! Supposed to be clay shooting Sunday so that’s reassuring.

2 hours ago, MrPhantom said:

I’ve got my booster on Saturday, following two AZ jabs. I wasn’t concerned until I read this thread! I’m hoping that the people with positive experiences just haven’t bothered posting 🤣

I had two az jabs , and the Pfizer booster , they all made me pretty rough , but on the positive side , they're a hell of a lot better than covid 👍.

Just brought OH back from having her booster and flu jab. She was asked if she had driven there, and said no, she was driven, then told that she still had to wait 15mins after the jab before leaving as it would void her insurance, despite the fact she wasn’t driving?! 🤔

The A4 sheet she was given instructed she should read everything on the sheet prior to having the booster. Thing is she was handed it on the way out. 😀

Anyhow, a very efficient service; she was back in the car one minute BEFORE her appointment time. 👍

4 hours ago, MrPhantom said:

I’ve got my booster on Saturday, following two AZ jabs. I wasn’t concerned until I read this thread! I’m hoping that the people with positive experiences just haven’t bothered posting 🤣

Had Moderna booster recently after 2x AZ earlier in year. I did feel a bit shivery for a couple of days and arm was ever so slightly sore for maybe 3 days but none of it would stop you doing anything. Feel a bit shivery tonight but that is from sitting in Mum's icebox of a living room today. (She had hers same time as my btw)

Looked at her hive thingy the other day and she had target temp set at 10C! She had very nearly achieved it too.