Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

24 minutes ago, Mungler said:

In other news, there’s plenty of long winded threads on here of no interest to me, and I just don’t view them - simple stuff eh? That’s sort of how the internet works. Anyway, I’m nipping over to Mums Net now, there’s a long running thread on natural child birth that doesn’t interest me and I feel compelled to tell them and ask for the thread to be shut down.

let’s have it real the problem is you not the thread you spout non stop propaganda ignore the rules the rest of us follow and insult anyone who dares have a different opinion pretty ironic for a thread on putin 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Like we did in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Georgia ?
Strange how we didnt seem that interested in those Russian invasions.

Missed that one , do you have a link ?

Its a good job Ukrainians dont call the Russians anything 'dehumanising' like orcs , rashists ect , as they slaughter the 'occupiers' by the thousand ?
Shouldnt be there , I know, but dont talk about dehumanising and leave that very obvious bit out.

War by definition dehumanises, its difficult to kill another (unless they are trying to kill you ) when you consider them as someone much like yourself.
Hence they simply become 'the enemy' who must be destroyed , lest they destroy you first.
This is most usually a construct , of those who sent you to war in the first place.

Good luck with that , theyll make the animosity on this thread look very tame.

The saddest thing is , we shall probably never know the truth, its the way of things.
I would imagine many things happen in the world, where what we are told to be true, is anything but, a kind of sanitised narrative, lest we lose trust in the society we exist in ?
Those who speculate, are the modern day witches of conspiracy, to be rooted out and ridiculed should they stray from the path.
Be happy with all your truths , but let others be happy with theirs.

I know all the truth I need to know, Russia / Putin invaded Ukraine.

27 minutes ago, clangerman said:

let’s have it real the problem is you not the thread you spout non stop propaganda ignore the rules the rest of us follow and insult anyone who dares have a different opinion pretty ironic for a thread on putin 

Your unbridled glee of the early Ukrainian losses and cities being captured was duly noted. 

Feel free to block me, I won’t act like a big princess and be offended 😆

19 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Your unbridled glee of the early Ukrainian losses and cities being captured was duly noted. 

Feel free to block me, I won’t act like a big princess and be offended 😆

I see you have no quote of my glee hmmm I don’t block anyone I’m happy enough their comments speak for them yours certainly do