Internal security cameras

Dave at kelton

I know there have been posts on external cameras and I have that set up satisfactorily. I am though thinking of a reasonably discreet internal camer(s) that I can set up through WiFi and monitor on my phone like my external set up. Anyone got any solutions as our local security firm want £700 for their set up which is OTT.

Thanks

I always stand by Arlo wireless cams. 
Saved our old place twice, once whilst at home and second time when we were on holiday. 
Small and discreet in white and as they are wireless, easy to position. 

Just will need an occasional charge depending on use. 
Can be scheduled to only work when your away from home or specific times too which saves countless captures of you in your pj’s and conserves battery life. 

Instant alerts via push notifications to your phone too. 

I've got a few of these, and have set them up in other club members houses too- can't fault them.

wansview WiFi IP Camera, 1080P Wireless Home Security Camera Q5 for Baby, Elder, Pet Camera Monitor with Motion Detection 2-Way Audio Night Vision Pan Tilt Zoom, Works with Alexa (White): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

I'd recommend getting the cloud storage- they all link through one app and send instant notifications.

I got a quote like yours, and I look after the system at work so have contacts in the trade and they agreed with me to go for these and not from them!!!

Does the Mrs know that you'll be watching her during the day. ?  Be thoughtful,  Having a watch eye outside of the property for intruders is one thing but inside can be construde in a completely different  way. Possibly the actions of a controlling partner.  This may not  have even  crossed your mind.   They tried this in the workshop at work.  When we found out about it we all packed up out tool boxes. And meant it.  The idea was forgotten about. If everyone is in agreement it could be useful but only when you are not in residence.

2 hours ago, Minky said:

Does the Mrs know that you'll be watching her during the day. ?  Be thoughtful,  Having a watch eye outside of the property for intruders is one thing but inside can be construde in a completely different  way. Possibly the actions of a controlling partner.  This may not  have even  crossed your mind.   They tried this in the workshop at work.  When we found out about it we all packed up out tool boxes. And meant it.  The idea was forgotten about. If everyone is in agreement it could be useful but only when you are not in residence.

Not to mention the possibility of a wireless camera to be hacked.