Weird stuff on the site

amateur

This has started appearing on my phone on some (not all) posts.

Any ideas?

{{$forumId = 0;}} {{if \IPS\Request::i()->app == 'forums' and \IPS\Request::i()->module == 'forums' and \IPS\Request::i()->controller == 'forums'}} {{$forumId = \IPS\Request::i()->id;}} {{endif}} {{if \IPS\Request::i()->app == 'forums' and \IPS\Request::i()->module == 'forums' and \IPS\Request::i()->controller == 'topic'}} {{try { $topic = \IPS\forums\Topic::loadAndCheckPerms( \IPS\Request::i()->id ); $forumId = $topic->forum_id; } catch( \Exception $e ) {};}} {{endif}} {{if ( \IPS\Request::i()->module == 'forums' AND ! in_array($forumId, array(7,31,42,28,29,45,51,34,27,35,49,41,39,24,17,10) ) ) OR !( in_array( \IPS\Request::i()->controller, array( 'login', 'register', 'lostpass', 'store', 'modcp', 'settings', 'ignore', 'notifications', 'profile', 'messenger', 'forums', 'topic' ) ) OR in_array( \IPS\Request::i()->app, array( 'app_1', 'app_2') ) )}} {{endif}}

15 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

That’s lucky I got it too 

thought I’d messed up again 

or maybe we all have 🤔

its the script that runs in the back ground and produces the web pages that we see on our monitors, although its not the full story of how a website works, you can see this script by right clicking the page and scrolling down to “view page source”

1 hour ago, Teal said:

Hopefully zapped that now - thanks for the headsup - mistake I made this morning (one of many!)

Mine was getting up. Was going shooting but stopped to put the line up for 'er indoors. We have new French doors but still waiting for the decking. Failed to lift the trailing foot high enough on the way back in so face first into a table leg. My glasses have centre and top cross pieces signs of both are now readily visible on my forehead and nose - they're the black bits in the middle of all the purple. :mad:

The full forum does not load for me anymore! I used to be able to scroll from Welcome to PW right down to Food and Drink.

It now gives me the option of choosing one of three forums; 

Pigeon Watch Community 

Pigeon Shooting 

Country Sports

I also have a large advertisement taking up the top half of the screen.

I thought I hit something by mistake but even when signed in, I can't get the full forum displayed.

2 hours ago, SuperGoose75 said:

The full forum does not load for me anymore! I used to be able to scroll from Welcome to PW right down to Food and Drink.

Pigeon Watch Community 

Pigeon Shooting 

Country Sports

I also have a large advertisement taking up the top half of the screen.

I thought I hit something by mistake but even when signed in, I can't get the full forum displayed.

There was a bit of a glitch yesterday but everything seems ok now, are you still getting the same problem?

On 31/08/2022 at 08:25, SuperGoose75 said:

Pigeon Watch Community 

Pigeon Shooting 

Country Sports

So those are the categories - on the right hand side of each of those you can click an arrow that'll toggle down - so you see all the forums within that category. You may have already figured it out, but hope that helps!

On 31/08/2022 at 11:21, old'un said:

There was a bit of a glitch yesterday but everything seems ok now, are you still getting the same problem?

Thank you for the reply👍 Teal has put me right.

3 hours ago, Teal said:

So those are the categories - on the right hand side of each of those you can click an arrow that'll toggle down - so you see all the forums within that category. You may have already figured it out, but hope that helps!

Ah, that's it! I pressed the arrows and now have the full forum categories displayed again. Thank you very much for your help.