Cecil The Christmas Rat.

simon6ppc

Bloody nora .25 FAC on rats ................awesome...the rats look as if they have been hit with a bloody brick..:w00t:

if that barrel was any longer you would have been able to knock em out with it...........

if you are going thro a midlife crisis ...and have developed a fear of "undergunning"......the good news is ...you are getting better..:lol:

"we want more rat pre-emtive nuclear strike shooting .."

love the video.........giggled insanly all the way thro it.....

.25 FAC on rats .............thats the future simon

take it easy for xmas and the new year...and thanx for the top entertainment :good:

16 hours ago, jall25 said:

Greta video

Oh the multi uses of a blue bin !

Thank you Jall

1 hour ago, Ratlegs said:

Really good vid shooting with the.25must make you feel better

A mate in Holland used to take a 50 Desert Eagle down the range, said it shook his fillings and relived stress after a big day

All the best

Ye cheers pal and ye it was slightly over kill but i suppose you can't be enough deader lol

10 hours ago, Morkin said:

Never disappoint do ya Simon👍 That .25 do really thack a rat don't it, well done mate and hope you soon feel better, and have a good Xmas and new year 🎄🎄🎄🍷🍷🍷.

Look forward to 2023 📸👍

Thank you Morkin and the same to you my friend

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

Bloody nora .25 FAC on rats ................awesome...the rats look as if they have been hit with a bloody brick..

if that barrel was any longer you would have been able to knock em out with it...........

if you are going thro a midlife crisis ...and have developed a fear of "undergunning"......the good news is ...you are getting better..

"we want more rat pre-emtive nuclear strike shooting .."

love the video.........giggled insanly all the way thro it.....

.25 FAC on rats .............thats the future simon

take it easy for xmas and the new year...and thanx for the top entertainment :good:

To be honest Ditch i did enjoy using that .25 and i am deff gonna use it again on the rats as it was deadly on that farm, just around the chicken cabins and such it will be to much but ye my next rat safari i will use it pal, and Merry Christmas to you.