Browning Medalist + Shooting accessories

CourtP

FOR SALE:

"Browning" Medallist, 30", ejectors, multi choked (3 x chokes - IC/IM/M - M/IM fitted + choke key), LOP 14-3/4

New Brierley pad, professionally fitted, mid/end beads. Super condition, barrels unmarked inside and out, minor usage marks on woodwork.

Always cleaned, and socked in cabinet.

These guns were built by F.I.A.S. (Sabbati) in Italy, but were of a quality to be good enough for Browning to market them and get a great starter gun into the UK market.

They were then always given the "Browning" Medallist tag.

This got me started, and was the perfect introduction to clays, now have Ultra XS, so no longer required.

1 x Pair of Browning XP Electronic ear defenders - New, used twice

1 x Seeland vest - medium - Claret in colour - virtually unworn

1 x Jack Pyke cartridge bag - New, still in original packaging

Face to Face, SGL holder only, happy to meet in York area.

£500 ovno

More pics/info if needed

Thank You for viewing ad

DSC_3576.JPG

DSC_3585.JPG

DSC_3587.JPG

Edited by CourtP
Additional information on the gun

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

It is not a Browning. It is a Medalist, marketed by Browning UK. That said, it looks very tidy.

Yes, and whilst we’re being pedantic, the ear defenders can’t be new if they’ve been used twice, the vest can’t be virtually unworn, it’s either been worn or it hasn’t, and the cartridge bag is not new because you have owned it, so it is now second hand.

Sorry, couldn’t resist.😂

Good luck with the sale.

If we follow this line then …

That Army & Navy isn’t an Army & Navy

That Powell isn’t a Powell etc, etc

Ever since guns have been sold, they’ve had different names out on them by those selling them, and we don’t get hormonal about those.

We know what it is, and what it isn’t, so can we move on?

HHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the wonderful, and colourful commentary. Really made my morning.

Yes Proud dad, you are correct, my descriptions were trying to show the level of quality of each product to a purchaser, i.e. used but not abused, usually means well past its sell by date. Saying something is virtually new, or new is an accurate description of current condition.

And, yes "Browning" sold the Medallist, but they were made by F.I.A.S. (Sabbati) of Italy, back in the day, and should some be interested in gun this would be fully explained as the original source, but I will amend advert in the hope of preventing anybody being mis-led.

Thank you Gordon R, it is a very tidy gun!!!!

Regards to you all

10 hours ago, CourtP said:

HHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the wonderful, and colourful commentary. Really made my morning.

Yes Proud dad, you are correct, my descriptions were trying to show the level of quality of each product to a purchaser, i.e. used but not abused, usually means well past its sell by date. Saying something is virtually new, or new is an accurate description of current condition.

And, yes "Browning" sold the Medallist, but they were made by F.I.A.S. (Sabbati) of Italy, back in the day, and should some be interested in gun this would be fully explained as the original source, but I will amend advert in the hope of preventing anybody being mis-led.

Thank you Gordon R, it is a very tidy gun!!!!

Regards to you all

It’s still a nice gun. 👍

Hello, it was made for Browning , and imported to their HQ on the Milton trading estate , I had a look at them when I knew one of the company reps, going back many years on PW helping a young chap get into pigeon shooting he had one and shot very well with it ,still has and now a seasoned pigeon shooter,