Pigeon Magnet/Speed Controller Issues

GarethR

Hi all, I’ve had my magnet ages and took it out, I’d left my speed controller at home so wired it up and all was fine except I could have done with slowing it numerous times - it rotated anti clockwise. 

Anyway I couldn’t find my controller so dug out another remote one but no matter what I do it send the arms the wrong way, it’s driving me mad now!

Any suggestions why it’s doing this and how to get the bloody thing going the way it should?

Cheers

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Only if the decoys are in reverse!  

as you know the cradle that holds the dead bird can be put in either side of the arm but having said that I just wonder what would happen if you did have the dead bird going backward, might try next time I am out. :hmm:

The arms are angled based on it rotating anti clockwise, if I send it clockwise then I would have to bend the arms round which I’d rather not do. 

When it’s connected direct to the battery it’s fine, put a speed controller on and it’s off the other way?

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Cortex said:

Hi everyone, I'm Paul. I wonder if you can determine the breed of an animal using a DNA test. I have one Parrot at home who stands out from the others due to her rather unusual fur, although she is adorable and very kind. I would like to know her race and origin, as I am looking for a male partner for her. A friend suggested I do an animal DNA test to determine its breed, but before I spend I would like to get your opinions.

Thank you so much.

Cortex

Norwegian blue ????.